Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
How strange when you are scrolling through tattle & see a name of a person you know in RL.

guy is a right C u Next Tuesday

Reactions: 9

babyt

How does he get so so moody when he isn’t gifted like a bloody teenager!

Reactions: 7

AliceWondersxo

In one of his lives aswell he was speaking about tramadol and said even his doctor said he can’t stop taking them as they will do him more damage than good due to how long he has been taking them.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
There more to the story which is between ricky n dave dave did use some of it for a homeless man and he also give to young girl who lost her baby which there is vid on tiktok of the girl saying thank u

Ricky has called dave out cos he's losing people around him and this is his last hope to see if anyone will support him hes so called 777 team has lost alot of people and all he's got as big gifter is EQ now Daves is actually alright like this week he give the young lad money for his mum n the young lad come live n said thank u he give to baby legs money who is another tik toker again he said thank u cos got it and this morning booked lady in wheelchair a holiday n made sure everythings in place for her he's taking another lady to Spain next week n also has caravan holiday ready to be picked yes he takes alot of meds but he's also got lung disease aswell so he slowly getting worse if u saw the live the other day he actually said about hes meds n shown he's box of all different stuff he has
People who genuinely want to do good deeds and give to charity out of the goodness of their own heart do it silently and need no praise for it. Dave shouts everything he does from the rooftops and records it for all to see! All for clout! Both a pair of beggy bastards!

AliceWondersxo

I just feel like like something is going to happen the way he is slopping around in that pool and sometimes looks out of it.
I completely agree. He looks out of it most of the time. He said today on one of his lives that he had taken 16 paracetamol plus ibruprofen. He is probably exaggerating the amount but even still that can’t be healthy either as he has a tramadol addiction.

AliceWondersxo

The money he raised for Bradley Warners mums head stone still hasn’t been paid into the go fund me. Absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

AliceWondersxo

When I first came across him in the beginning I thought he was an okay, funny guy but since he became friends with Ricksta he completely changed and is now all about the gifts. I bet half of the gifts he has been given are going straight into his pocket rather than “helping people in need” which he claims to do.
This whole Ricksta calling him out for a battle is 100% just for the money. Absolute idiots both of them.

busdriver89

VIP Member
I completely agree. He looks out of it most of the time. He said today on one of his lives that he had taken 16 paracetamol plus ibruprofen. He is probably exaggerating the amount but even still that can’t be healthy either as he has a tramadol addiction.
I completely can believe this, I’ve watched him on and off from the start when he used to spend his own money and not the gifters. He’s always admitted to waiting on surgery and having awful pain and needing painkillers regularly taking tramadol, lately he’s looked so much worse. Really looks like over dos most days!

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Every time he pops up on my For You page he’s just sat in his car either staring at another phone or just staring ahead. He’s doing it right now. Is this what he does all day? Just sits there then drives around for a bit? God forbid he spends some time with his kids or something

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Surprise surprise Dave the doughnut has his gifts on this morning and he’s just literally organised a reset battle !!

just waiting for DG the dickhead next, then the rest will follow
He does not stand by anything. He knows full well what DHB is saying is facts but goes with the flow. Zero respect for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Kat2211

October or november in 2022 he was in court everyone thought he was joking about going he wanted to wear short to court and was messing around. I remember Kayleigh jumping in box to tell him he couldn't. Everyone thought he was joking about going but he wasn't. When he came out he came live and and said he got suspended sentence so I'm sure that's still hanging over him so that why he will be shitting himself

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I just feel like like something is going to happen the way he is slopping around in that pool and sometimes looks out of it.

AliceWondersxo

Creating a Thread on Dave “The Dosser” Doran’s as previously requested on TheRicksta777 Thread.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Can’t stand the creep. He’s always cropping up on my FYP. He’s always latching on to whoever is flavour of the month on the weeklies. Strikes me as a nasty piece of work.

Tryger88

VIP Member
When I first came across him in the beginning I thought he was an okay, funny guy but since he became friends with Ricksta he completely changed and is now all about the gifts. I bet half of the gifts he has been given are going straight into his pocket rather than “helping people in need” which he claims to do.
This whole Ricksta calling him out for a battle is 100% just for the money. Absolute idiots both of them.
Spot on, I thought he was a genuine good guy when I first came across him, then he got involved with ricksta and can now see right through him.

Reactions: 4

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
He’s one miserable twat he sat in his car for ages before whining that everything is boring and he had nothing to do why do these lot think folk should gift them for that

Reactions: 4