Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any update on why dave took himself for a voluntary interview with the police? And why he has a marker on his passport? His begging is relentless atm and is stroppy as f if he has alot of people in his live with no one gifting

Reactions: 1
He's making me so mad this morning. Driving on the motorway and texting while doing so, his eyes are on his phone more than they are on the road 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I thought they were, I'm sure they spent Xmas day together
They was together he said last week they wasn't together anymore. I don't think think they've been for a while he used to call her to everything for him and she was always in his live

He’s one miserable twit he sat in his car for ages before whining that everything is boring and he had nothing to do why do these lot think folk should gift them for that

Reactions: 4
Every time he pops up on my For You page he’s just sat in his car either staring at another phone or just staring ahead. He’s doing it right now. Is this what he does all day? Just sits there then drives around for a bit? God forbid he spends some time with his kids or something

Reactions: 6
So he's going on holiday with wolf. That's a strange duo
I don’t know why he goes on these holidays, he doesn’t drink and seems to suffer some chronic pain and has to go to bed early they’re all young and wanna stay out getting on it
---
Anyone know what happened to John?

Reactions: 1
John served his purpose for Dorans - getting his numbers up - so he’s no doubt been ditched. Also the same reason he goes on these holidays he clearly hates - just latches on to any of the current clout chasers. While having a go at minimum wage earners too of course.

Reactions: 3
Every time he pops up on my For You page he’s just sat in his car either staring at another phone or just staring ahead. He’s doing it right now. Is this what he does all day? Just sits there then drives around for a bit? God forbid he spends some time with his kids or something
Is he a dealer?

He mentioned Kayleigh earlier so they must still be in contact. I don’t see how they can be together he’s never home