Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just seen a girl say can anyone drop Dave a Uni, I mean seriously who do they think has all this money to just drop a Uni?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ive just seen a girl say can anyone drop Dave a Uni, I mean seriously who do they think has all this money to just drop a Uni?
Yes, because once again Dave Dorans has showed the whole of the UK up by his ignorant behavior in a foreign country....drove the car onto a sandy footpath to the beach and got it stuck....needs towing out and that will cost!! It's plebs like him that get us all a bad reputation!!

Reactions: 4
Its the full video he put on insta
Oh ok not seen that

Yes, because once again Dave Dorans has showed the whole of the UK up by his ignorant behavior in a foreign country....drove the car onto a sandy footpath to the beach and got it stuck....needs towing out and that will cost!! It's plebs like him that get us all a bad reputation!!
I bet he drove it on the beach on purpose thinking it’s good content which it isn’t ! and so he can stay longer makes me laugh thought he had his own business just like his ex mate Lego head just low life BEGS

Reactions: 1
I challenge any woman to stand in a lift with a man who seems to be off on something not sure what making unsavoury suggestions.

I am getting to realize why I do not like or have ever followed certain creators, oddly enough they are all on the leader board.

Reactions: 3
I challenge any woman to stand in a lift with a man who seems to be off on something not sure what making unsavoury suggestions.

I am getting to realize why I do not like or have ever followed certain creators, oddly enough they are all on the leader board.
Same can’t stand any of them … funny tho when he was on live earlier DD that panda said call Paul (lion King) so he’s just been back on live for minutes and said I can’t be bothered with tiktok tonight see you tomorrow ummm your gifting ring had a word with you Dave ??

Reactions: 2
AB8313BF-3295-44B2-85EE-704A2779395C.png

---

Seriously grown ass adults thinking this is funny Dave Doran getting nails done for money gun gifts ! You absolute 🛎 ends ! Notice the Zara one thinking it’s funny strange how she supports someone like this then again she enabled cla with her money !

Reactions: 2