Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can’t see likes, message me” ergh bleeping presumptuous much?! You look like a toe mate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine living in another country and changing your location so you can match with women all over the world.
why would you do that, unless you plan on actually meeting these women?! Ick.
(He lives in Germany but has put his location to London)
🥴🥴🥴
View attachment 2671329
This could be the Tinder Swindler.
---
Ewwwwwwwww!!
When they're so facetuned they look like AI. I think those mouth movements are meant to make you think of oral sex instead of someone coming up on a tablet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would he not be able to see likes?
If you don't pay for a subscription, then you're unable to see who has liked you. This is going by Bumble and Tinder but most dating apps now following this monetising model. All you can do is swipe blind and hope you match! But yes, a lot of guys write this in their bio, they're very optimistic...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they're so facetuned they look like AI. I think those mouth movements are meant to make you think of oral sex instead of someone coming up on a tablet.
[/QUOTE]

Is it because I'm old (mid 40s) that I don't find this remotely attractive? Not just the "I'm about to gip" mouth or that he's visibly sucking his cheeks in, but none of it, at all. Is this what appeals to the younger ladies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why, just why would a guy put this as his text? Sarcasm? Self-sabotage? Bruised ego? He’s unlikely to get a swipe right with this.
IMG_0856.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Usually if you have BDE you don’t have to state it. Same as when they say ‘I’m a nice guy’ etc. it’s them telling on themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see 'Let's match and never talk' often. To me that says they send dull and/or sleazy first messages.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.