Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve had a like off someone who I almost matched with him until I saw his bio say he has a “Thirst for knowledge”. I mean, that’s great, but reading it Icked me out.
---
This is hilarious oh my days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It’s actually worrying the lengths men go to 😂😭 I wonder how many gullible women he has sucked in.

Reactions: 2

Ohnoshebettadont

Nope nope nope. I don’t understand this type of humour at all. I hate any ‘jokes’ about abuse, cancer etc
glad I’m not the only one, another poster said he was testing me but he failed 😂
It shows me that he either has no life experience or no empathy.
Gotta get the hand tattoo in 😂

The flexing on this gave me the ick. 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2425563
Bragging about your own money= ick
Bragging about someone else’s money= SUPER ICK.
I’m impressed he has interesting hobbies but he’s looking for a partner who….eats and leaves the house 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

DrNooo

I've never done OLD so I'm not very familiar with the mechanics, but surely if there's no match, that means they haven't swiped you back?
---
Either that or they haven’t had to swipe on you yet as you don’t get shown each other’s profiles simultaneously but get notified instantly when you swipe if the other person has already swiped right.

Reactions: 1
Let's just for the purposes of this example say I'm a basic bitch fiat 500 girl obsessed with doing my hair and makeup and getting my Starbucks and my dating profile reflects this...I'm not saying opposites can't ever attract but my biggest annoyance has got to be men who are a total polar opposite to me (let's say a good 15/20 years older, maybe a greebo rocker looking type, who attends pagan rituals and thinks washing and grooming is confirming to unnecessary societal rules) then proceeds to send me a like....???!!??

Like sir, use your brain.

I've no problem with anyone living life however they choose but when we're clearly so completely different we'd struggle to keep conversation going for a 10 minute chat, let alone be able to committ to a romantic relationship what's the point in swiping? 😂😂😂
Omg yes!! I keep getting swiped me men who are into biking and hiking. Eg this guy. 10 years older than me and probably 100 times more energy than me. I go to the gym 2/3 times a week. That’s it.
Nowhere on my profile specifies I’m into these kind of things
IMG_8651.png

• Heart

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Hi people…I am currently getting the ick from the posts on this thread where identifiable photos (faces) contained in screenshots of men’s dating profiles are posted on here. If this were done to me on a gossip site frequented by men it would cause untold damage to my mental health. I used to enjoy the anecdotes about here dating app icks. But screenshotting someone’s face and posting it here just isn’t fair.
“Reddit is among the most popular social media worldwide, with an estimated 55.79 million daily active users and 1.660 billion monthly active users in 2023.”

BoogleC

A repeat swiper has swiped me this evening. He’d already swiped me last night with a new profile. I swiped no.
He’s obviously made a new profile and swiped me again 🤯

This was going ok until the photo and the current obsession.
View attachment 2597124
so this is a thing? I have the same guy who likes me every so often on Hinge, deletes his page then reappears. At first I thought it was a mistake and when he came back I asked him about it and he said his profile got deleted. Then it happened again and I never match back now.

• Haha