Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This guy keeps liking me. He’s got new photos now that he’s edited. Why is the tv wavy on one side? Another photo where he’s edited his waist. His arms look a strange shape as well. Just own it if you’re a big lad… unless he never plans to meet anyone off the app…

View attachment 2538419View attachment 2538420
The abnormally large elbows - always a telltale sign of someone slimming their waist 😂😂 TBH, I thought it was just girls who did this.

Reactions: 1

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Hi people…I am currently getting the ick from the posts on this thread where identifiable photos (faces) contained in screenshots of men’s dating profiles are posted on here. If this were done to me on a gossip site frequented by men it would cause untold damage to my mental health. I used to enjoy the anecdotes about here dating app icks. But screenshotting someone’s face and posting it here just isn’t fair.
what's this got to do with anything?
To do with that post. Let me know if I can answer anymore of your questions….. 😘

Reactions: 1
I downloaded some apps today out of morbid curiosity and feel cleansed, fed up not hard up (which is just as well). I even downloaded the vegan ones again 😆 their bios are something else. “I don’t like eating animals but you need to like f*cking like one” and lots of poly weirdos. Lastly I downloaded Tinder to spot how many guys from the gym who act shifty are on there and found a few, men are so obvious when they’re single. The bios from the local men included “got a job so am no bum” & “if you smoke weed get in the bin”.
Are there dating sites specifically for Vegans???

curiouserandcuriouser2022

Men who put the wrong age on their dating profile and then when they message you say something like "btw I'm actually 43 not 33 hope that's okay but I can't change it :ROFLMAO:".

You know they did it deliberately so they can circumvent age restrictions women have in place on their profiles.
Out of curiosity, does anybody know if women do this, but in the other direction..ie lower their ages to attract younger men?!