Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
And then when you meet them, they claim you’re taller than you are, because they couldn’t possibly have inflated their own height…
If that was true, then I'd be 6ft 4 and not 5ft 10. 6ft 4 is an unusual (but not unheard of) height for a woman.

Reactions: 3

unidentified

VIP Member
I’ve been at work for the weekend and what on Earth have I came back from? Dogs taking a shit, the worst men being the most picky, 75 messages! My mind is BLOWN 🤯
Also, @Rayne and @LaBlonde you stick to your one message a day. I don’t even match with anyone 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Traazers

VIP Member
I set the bar low really didn't I 😩 but, now I'm older all this carry on would make me heave!
Same here, I’d known my partner from parties when we were younger. He popped in my head randomly so I added him on fb to snoop and the rest is history! I’ve done my time on the dating sites though, it’s a minefield. I probably still have some screenshots somewhere

Amyx1518

VIP Member
When most their pics were taken on the same day/ night out or they do a little photoshoot in their bedroom because they don’t have 6 pictures and are wearing the same top in half the pics
hahah yes this!!!!!!

HowlOwl

VIP Member
He'll have better odds looking for a sugar daddy. There are some male sugar babies but almost all of them have sugar daddies. Almost all sugar parents are male and almost all of the relatively few sugar mamas have female sugar babies.

(Would like to add here how much I hate the terms.)

ETA: What was his build/aesthetic like? Sugar sons don't tend to be very largely built. Twinks or otters, really.
That‘s kept me busy on google! (had heard of twinks).

• Haha