Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Hey all I really hope you are well! 💕 here again,don’t worry I’m not going to mention the friend- there’s someone new I like at work and I’m after a bit of advice! I don’t know why I like him he’s just grown on me 😝we have worked together for over a year and have the odd convo as we pass each other on the same shift (fortnightly), but nothing more. I don’t actually know his name, as I work in a big place and as it’s manual work he hasn’t exactly seen me at my best! My friend at work keeps asking me to point him out, but then she might tell him, I have no idea if he’s with anyone, he’s a bit of a mystery! Any ideas short of actually asking him, I’m shy 😝😝🙈🙈xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Biggest ick I had was some unattractive scrote offering himself up to be kept by a sugar mummy. Dream on shit for brains. 🙄
He'll have better odds looking for a sugar daddy. There are some male sugar babies but almost all of them have sugar daddies. Almost all sugar parents are male and almost all of the relatively few sugar mamas have female sugar babies.

(Would like to add here how much I hate the terms.)

ETA: What was his build/aesthetic like? Sugar sons don't tend to be very largely built. Twinks or otters, really.

Reactions: 1