Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reactions: 2
I've never done OLD so I'm not very familiar with the mechanics, but surely if there's no match, that means they haven't swiped you back?
---

You'll notice he doesn't state where on the body that hair should be...
BIB. Because I’m a loser/neurotic, I pay for bumble, so I can see who has liked me and decide if I want to swipe them back and match with them or not 🫣🤣

FakeSmile

VIP Member
This stuff works on (some) men so they obviously think it will work on women...

If I had propositioned my husband on a dating site instead of face to face there's a strong chance I would feature on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I saw my husband across a pub (a wetherspoons too 😂) and thought he was fit. One of my friends said she knew him and he later walked past our table and stuck his tongue out to her, I then said "put that away or I'll be sat on it later" 😂😂 and hey presto, almost 17 years later here we still are 😂 in my defence, I was young and VERY drunk 😩😂

OK, I'll see myself out...
Did he put his tongue away 🤣

• Haha
I’m 5’9 and was talking to someone on Bumble for ages. He said that he was the same height as me which did put me off abit (I like super tall men) but I thought hey we get on so well I’ll give it a go. Finally met up with him and he came up to my shoulder 😭 biggest ick of my life.
Did you carry on with the date?! 🤣😩

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Honestly, I'd wait until February. It's pretty well documented that January is the biggest month for people beginning divorce proceedings and I suspect that's got something to do with it. Wait another couple of weeks.
Really?! Last January was a good dating month for me, and a friend of mine had like 4 dates, one every weekend 😂 I personally thought it would work the opposite way like people who had been happy with being single would have been lonely over Xmas or made a new year's resolution to find someone. I pray you are correct though as this month has been the worst on record and if it gets any worse I may as well join a convent🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Equally, put some clean, ironed clothes on and do something with this hair! Don’t even get me started on his bio! And one last thing, why does a man, aged 40, not having a clue if he ever wants kids and just wanting something casual. At what age are these Peter Pan’s growing the fuck up.
Cringing at the "HOW" instead of using the word WHO.