Dating after Lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t for professional reasons - have worked with young people who love to look you up 😂 It’s easier to just not have it at all.

Reactions: 3
Was he randomly sending you photos of his neighbour’s house? 😁
Yeh I didn’t ask for it lol, apparently to show me he was busy watching golf, he’s such a catch! 🤣

Honestly the weirdest experience of my life talking to him, but I am determined to find out why he is like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh I didn’t ask for it lol, apparently to show me he was busy watching golf, he’s such a catch! 🤣

Honestly the weirdest experience of my life talking to him, but I am determined to find out why he is like this 🤣
You can’t leave it there by saying it’s been a weird experience 😂 I need to know why!!

Reactions: 5
User has requested post be removed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And then on Thursday, he started on me calling me boring, that I talk drivel, all sorts of insults, I am hard work etc (tbh yes I am to an immature guy) so I told him VERY clearly what I thought of him. Then all of a sudden he’s sorry and didn’t mean to be nasty. Like he has a split personality.
No good will come of this, and I don’t believe I’m telling you something you don’t already know 🙈😂

But maybe I can’t find out why his brain works like that 🤣, trying to turn a negative into a positive
Why are you even sticking around a guy like this? When someone shows you who they are believe them

I totally understand not having it, but when you’ve talked to people you’ve later found out are married it makes you wary

Ps does this look like the living room of a single man...
I know men with ‘girlier’ houses than this haha.

Oh I know, I just wanted to catch him out

Now blocked
Don’t unblock.
There’s never any point trying to understand those types just because you get attention. He’s a prick, nothing more to learn.

Don’t unblock.
There’s never any point trying to understand those types just because you get attention. He’s a prick, nothing more to learn.
[/QUOTE]
This 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Buckle up folks I’m going to have to create a new thread soon xx

Also, It’s time!!! April 12th! Hair Nails Clothes shops are open! let’s go 🤩🤩🤩
95CE8249-2D54-425C-9E34-1A2A213D0F0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do you think is the best way to let down someone you haven't met yet? I've been talking to someone for a bout 6 weeks. He is local but was staying with his family up North for lockdown. He's back now and we have arranged to meet this week but in the meantime I have met someone else I like and really can't be bothered to meet this guy. Also now lockdown has been lifted a bit I'm so busy which adds to not being bothered.

Can someone help me with a nice letdown?

Reactions: 1
What do you think is the best way to let down someone you haven't met yet? I've been talking to someone for a bout 6 weeks. He is local but was staying with his family up North for lockdown. He's back now and we have arranged to meet this week but in the meantime I have met someone else I like and really can't be bothered to meet this guy. Also now lockdown has been lifted a bit I'm so busy which adds to not being bothered.

Can someone help me with a nice letdown?
This is interesting, could you say/lie that someone else has come back into your life and you don’t wanna waste his time? I feel like it’s a “fair enough” sort of statement that he can’t take personally in any way

Everyone feel free to call me out if this is a terrible idea lol. Not my area of expertise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.