Dating after Lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21th of June 🥲
Re upload but blur out his face hun. Just an FYI to everyone I realised that you can see photos and stuff posted even when you’re not logged in. (As much as we love a screenshot) x

@lalalanded you have every right to feel somethings off or suspicious it sounds very fast Very soon. but I don’t know how you can discuss it as it all seems a bit sensitive too 😕😩🥺 does she have family? Do you know them? Have you expressed concerns to them?

@bobthedragqueen the update is he never accepted on Instagram and never matched! I look like an absolute twit 🤣 X

Reactions: 1
Re upload but blur out his face hun. Just an FYI to everyone I realised that you can see photos and stuff posted even when you’re not logged in. (As much as we love a screenshot) x

@lalalanded you have every right to feel somethings off or suspicious it sounds very fast Very soon. but I don’t know how you can discuss it, seems a bit sensitive too 😕😩🥺

@bobthedragqueen the update is he never accepted on Instagram and never matched! X
Oo my bad!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

@lalalanded you have every right to feel somethings off or suspicious it sounds very fast Very soon. but I don’t know how you can discuss it as it all seems a bit sensitive too 😕😩🥺 does she have family? Do you know them? Have you expressed concerns to them?

@bobthedragqueen the update is he never accepted on Instagram and never matched! I look like an absolute twit 🤣 X
Oh what a knob! Better to look like an absolute twit and have given it a go than fantasise about what could have been.... or is that just me 😂

• Heart

Thank you! It's just good to hear from people that aren't invested because even I was wondering if I was just being a killjoy............... I can't discuss with her, she's really happy and I can't rain on the parade. Her family is probably the reason behind her desperation tbh and as he will work in a profession that makes decent money (even if his ex takes it all) I think that's their version of her 'making it'. I'm sure they've encouraged it.

Just wanted to see if it was me being funny, she's a big girl so I'll leave her to it despite my reservations.

• Heart
I'm talking to someone online that I think I do actually like, but I don't wanto let myself as I have just come out of a relationship and he lives quite far away

But at the same time, it is frustrating me how much I find myself randomly thinking about him

Nothing he has said gives me any indication that he likes me, it's just friendly, but he did mention a date with another woman and I wouldn't say it hurt as such, but didn't make me feel happy

Just brain dumping and need reassuring that other people have been here before 😅

Usually I'm bold and ballsy and ask where I stand, but even if he turned around and said he liked me, nothing would come of it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm talking to someone online that I think I do actually like, but I don't wanto let myself as I have just come out of a relationship and he lives quite far away

But at the same time, it is frustrating me how much I find myself randomly thinking about him

Nothing he has said gives me any indication that he likes me, it's just friendly, but he did mention a date with another woman and I wouldn't say it hurt as such, but didn't make me feel happy

Just brain dumping and need reassuring that other people have been here before 😅

Usually I'm bold and ballsy and ask where I stand, but even if he turned around and said he liked me, nothing would come of it
Is he going on a date with someone else? I’d bow out now if so. You don’t want to be waiting for him to decide who he likes better.

I am so sick of conversations just turning to sex on dating sites. Even if I am open to casual I’m really not interested in just discussing sex. I want them to at least feign some interest in me.
It just seems like every guy sends like two messages before asking what I’m looking for and then if you mention casual it’s oh tell me all your sexual preferences.

it’s just depressing

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am so sick of conversations just turning to sex on dating sites. Even if I am open to casual I’m really not interested in just discussing sex. I want them to at least feign some interest in me.
It just seems like every guy sends like two messages before asking what I’m looking for and then if you mention casual it’s oh tell me all your sexual preferences.

it’s just depressing
I’ve noticed this a lot more in the past months, almost like lockdown being lifted meaning a tonne of men just want to f*** around. Most of those having have the personality of a plank of wood.

Reactions: 9
Friday’s winner of worst profile ...
8065D6FF-C702-455D-9CE8-7792DD17496E.jpeg

I realise it’s probably a joke, but since there’s a lot of emotional abusers out there it’s a no from me

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Now THAT is terrifying. Even as a joke this person has a morbid sense of humour as they say behind jokes is an element of truth.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed this a lot more in the past months, almost like lockdown being lifted meaning a tonne of men just want to f*** around. Most of those having have the personality of a plank of wood.
Ugh this was what I feared...definitely vetting them even more thoroughly now

F7C907B2-7521-4869-B143-B2044C71AF0C.jpeg
My god, was this guy wanting to upload his CV and put it on Tinder by mistake? How booooring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought he was on LinkedIn didn’t he bless ‘im 🤣
Imagine going on a date with him and he just talks you through his education and work experiences from the start thinking it's a job interview.

He obviously put the mandatory height on his profile... Obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.