Dating after lockdown #7 Keep your breadcrumbs, we are not pigeons!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.... surprisingly the date went well? Wants to see me again. Was very easy to talk to.... just a very nice date seeing as I haven't been on one in about 8 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I stumble across this thread and the first 2 ads I see are this! I'm going to bed 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210805-000908_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last week he was stuck in bed having a hard time, this week it was my turn 😂 I was so ill after my jab and then I was hit with a sinus toothache I had to go and stay at my parents for a few days but he has been so lovely.

I’m so glad we can be there to pick each other up during bad times.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me again. Obviously last time I did this lark I was early 20s.... what is "normal" for contact as haven't heard anything today so far. Previously would get various messages through the day etc (from other people back in the day lol). I do recognise I have my guard up as he's quite an attractive man so I doubt I'm the only one he's dating at the moment.... argh this is why I stayed single!

Reactions: 3
Me again. Obviously last time I did this lark I was early 20s.... what is "normal" for contact as haven't heard anything today so far. Previously would get various messages through the day etc (from other people back in the day lol). I do recognise I have my guard up as he's quite an attractive man so I doubt I'm the only one he's dating at the moment.... argh this is why I stayed single!
It depends what normal would be for your level of engagement. I wouldn’t see it as a bad sign. I really wouldn’t want someone texting me all day long during the week but everyone is different.

Reactions: 4
It depends what normal would be for your level of engagement. I wouldn’t see it as a bad sign. I really wouldn’t want someone texting me all day long during the week but everyone is different.
Yeah and I appreciate I'm now older and he's a bit older than me so unlikely to be in the random messaging all day situation. I also recognise that we have so far met on a dating app so I can only assume I'm not the only one sadly. I didn't match with anyone else as I can't do the multiple thing.... I'll see if the next date comes to fruition

Reactions: 1
Did you meet last night? Did you hear from him after he got home from the date?

Reactions: 1
Did you meet last night? Did you hear from him after he got home from the date?
Yes and yes lol he suggested Friday as a next date too and asked if he could kiss me at the end which I thought was sweet.... had a couple of messages when he got home and then he mentioned Friday again. But nothing so far today

Yes and yes lol he suggested Friday as a next date too and asked if he could kiss me at the end which I thought was sweet.... had a couple of messages when he got home and then he mentioned Friday again. But nothing so far today
Aww nice. He’s probably just working and will text tonight, I’d text him at about 6/7 if I hadn’t heard anything.

Reactions: 3
Aww nice. He’s probably just working and will text tonight, I’d text him at about 6/7 if I hadn’t heard anything.
I just don't wanna seem too keen.... but then I also don't wanna seem not interested either... oh dating is effort.

Reactions: 6
I just don't wanna seem too keen.... but then I also don't wanna seem not interested either... oh dating is effort.
No harm in saying hello and asking how his days been. I think you’ve just got to go for it if it’s what you want.

No harm in saying hello and asking how his days been. I think you’ve just got to go for it if it’s what you want.
Yeah true I just don't wanna "play it" wrong as its obviously not worked for me in the past.... I'd deem him out of my league but I won't tell him that... but adds to my anxiety of how many other dates he's going on :/ I love anxiety 🤣

Yeah true I just don't wanna "play it" wrong as its obviously not worked for me in the past.... I'd deem him out of my league but I won't tell him that... but adds to my anxiety of how many other dates he's going on :/ I love anxiety 🤣
Ahhh I hate dating anxiety.. Just don’t play and do what’s natural, if you want to text him then do it. Whenever I’ve played it cool I’ve messed it up 😅

• Haha
Ahhh I hate dating anxiety.. Just don’t play and do what’s natural, if you want to text him then do it. Whenever I’ve played it cool I’ve messed it up 😅
I'll message him later if I've not heard from him.... as he's working so don't wanna interrupt

Squeak he text me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just relax and enjoy it as it plays out 🙂
Sorry for sounding like some teen whose never been on a date before 🤣 or had any physical action before. I'm not usually into physical stuff but I deffo feel differently here but kinda wanna wait a bit. Will go with the flow

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.