Dating after lockdown #7 Keep your breadcrumbs, we are not pigeons!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting as I can't edit this.

Probably not a bad thing if he doesn't reply. He was telling me a couple of weeks ago about how he split up with his ex and she was still moving things out of the house they shared together. So probably going through quite a recent break up (I'm guessing it doesn't take months to move your stuff out?).
yeah I’d avoid this like the plague tbf

Reactions: 3
Just matched with someone and we were exchanging job details etc. I said I work in corporate banking and he said ‘wow, that sounds like a really fun job, you must love doing something exciting like that’. I’m now wondering what he thinks corporate banking is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yeah I’d avoid this like the plague tbf
I'm thinking so 😅 . When he said that I was thinking that her side of the bed probably isn't even cold yet!

Just matched with someone and we were exchanging job details etc. I said I work in corporate banking and he said ‘wow, that sounds like a really fun job, you must love doing something exciting like that’. I’m now wondering what he thinks corporate banking is 🤔
Unless it's just a stock response he sends to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hahaha he might be sheltered like me tbf perhaps he thinks it's like a city banking / trading thing.... I'm from a little village up north with a little part time job and I'd be impressed with corporate banking but I couldn't tell you what it might involve 😅

Reactions: 2
Evening everyone! Poorly with Covid but parking myself here sending love but no breadcrumbs in a rainy Thursday xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ok, maybe I am being a bit harsh on him. I was just surprised because what I do is very, very boring unless you love excel spreadsheets (which happily I do 😍)

Last week he was stuck in bed having a hard time, this week it was my turn 😂 I was so ill after my jab and then I was hit with a sinus toothache I had to go and stay at my parents for a few days but he has been so lovely.

I’m so glad we can be there to pick each other up during bad times.
Laurie I have dental sinuses I understand how painful they are and I was poorly after my jab (actually ended up being Covid lol)
Sending hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Quoting as I can't edit this.

Probably not a bad thing if he doesn't reply. He was telling me a couple of weeks ago about how he split up with his ex and she was still moving things out of the house they shared together. So probably going through quite a recent break up (I'm guessing it doesn't take months to move your stuff out?).
Don’t make excuses for him x

Laurie I have dental sinuses I understand how painful they are and I was poorly after my jab (actually ended up being Covid lol)
Sending hugs xxx
Thank you ♥ Antibiotics are kicking in.. Hope your sinuses are ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Second date went well. He's super respectful and no pressure to do anything. Not even any like private touching when kissing me which I'm all shocked by. Said that he does like me and wants to see me tomorrow....

And just how I over read into everything... got a message saying "thanks for a nice evening hun"

I use hun as a sarcastic tone.... and nice hmm lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Second date went well. He's super respectful and no pressure to do anything. Not even any like private touching when kissing me which I'm all shocked by. Said that he does like me and wants to see me tomorrow....

And just how I over read into everything... got a message saying "thanks for a nice evening hun"

Haha maybe it is overthinking although I hate it when guys refer to women as hun, darling, babe etc unless they know them well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha maybe it is overthinking although I hate it when guys refer to women as hun, darling, babe etc unless they know them well.
Hes told me that I'm what he's looking for, said he's deleted the apps etc.... so gonna give this a go I hope and see what happens...

I’m glad you had a good time but surely no pressure to do anything and ‘not even like private touching when kissing’ needs to be the bare minimum we expect??

Reactions: 11
I’m glad you had a good time but surely no pressure to do anything and ‘not even like private touching when kissing’ needs to be the bare minimum we expect??
I know right but it's not what I've experienced before which is bloody wrong!

He’s not wasting time is he!? Enjoy it but be careful, there’s too many love bombers about.
Yeah he's only said like so far so I'm safe ish haha he's older (40s) and doesn't wanna like date around/chat to loads of people..

I shouldn't have googled that because now I'm panicked 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.