Dating after lockdown #7 Keep your breadcrumbs, we are not pigeons!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any exciting dates this weekend?

I'm living my dating life vicariously through you all on this thread...

Reactions: 4
Hi all, I know none of you know me personally, but I lost my absolute world today, after 11 happy years. She had a series of seizures and they couldn’t stabilise her...I have never really experienced grief before but I wanted to share a picture of the little girl that lit up my life. My heart is shattered 😪

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Hi all, I know none of you know me personally, but I lost my absolute world today, after 11 happy years. She had a series of seizures and they couldn’t stabilise her...I have never really experienced grief before but I wanted to share a picture of the little girl that lit up my life. My heart is shattered 😪
So sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So sorry ❤

• Heart
I’m sorry to hear this ♥

• Heart
That's incredibly sad. I am so sorry. Sending you lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
So sorry to hear this 😢

• Heart
I am so sorry, my dogs are loved as much and my children and I feel your pain. It’s a grief like no other because we spend all their life with them, they love us unconditionally and they leave a hole that will never be filled. Your heart will rebuild, with her always in it. Sending you comfort and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.