Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I have. I was curious, so swiped right, and it was a bi-sexual woman looking for another woman to join her and her husband in their relationship (like, being the third person, having sex with both).

My current guy still hasn't texted. It is Friday. Last time he texted was Monday night and I responded on Tuesday morning. He left on Wednesday to see his child and has been online numerous times (to make arrangements with his ex or text with friends... what do I know).
We had such a good and intense time on the weekend and I find it beyond hurtful that he is now cutting me off.

I am tempted between blocking him or simply ignoring him.
Part of me thinks he will come back when he is back home at the latest. Part of me things I have been ghosted already.
Ignoring him is stronger than a block cuz it's basically no reaction. I regret blocking someone before and making him think i give a duck in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ignoring him is stronger than a block cuz it's basically no reaction. I regret blocking someone before and making him think i give a duck in the first place.
Depends on the situation. Sometimes you’ve got to let people see how good you are without them by posting fire selfies on Snapchat and Instagram but other times you need to close doors to make sure someone who treats you like tit can’t have access to you again.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever come across a female’s profile when swiping? I’m female interested in men, but every now and again I’ll come across a girls profile (Just now for example). Does that mean she’s selected her sex as male…. And why? Wouldn’t it make sense to select her sex as female and. interested in females?!
In the past i have set my gender on "male" (i'm a straight woman) to see how the competition was out there :ROFLMAO: i would swipe left on every girl of course since i wasn't looking for a match then 5 mins later i would set my gender back on girl. I've also gotten a few girls, while using tider "normally" (as a woman) and their profiles said they were looking for female friends. This was years ago before bubmle had the bumble bff option

I see a few girls in my feed now and again, I just figured it was an app error.

IMG_1118.jpg

This man with no chin wanting someone with a slim build 😂 This slim blonde with blue eyes doesn't want you lol

Also, not sure if I'm being weird but men with like 2/3 young kids by their late 20s implies to me either 1) they were in a serious long term relationship that they are not long out of, or 2) they put it about a bit. Is that fair to say? Either way I think it's worth being wary of?

• Haha
I’ve literally given up even attempting to date. I’ve tried every app now and that’s not something I’ve ever done before! Before lockdown I had my first child (ex left me when I was pregnant, we got divorced, I’m my child’s only parent), and being a lesbian on top of having a child isn’t very appealing apparently 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ladies!!! I matched with a bloke and he unmatched me before I even had chance to message him. We’ve matched again just now and I sent him a message about 10 mins ago saying “we matched last week I think and you unmatched me!” And he’s unmatched me again. WTAF!!!!! I’m fuming.
Think what he must be like in real life, you’re lucky he didn’t pretend to be decent!

Still annoyed that I didn’t get to meet the one funny guy I’ve talked to over the last year 🤣

Last edited:
@whathastheworldcometo I think @LaurieLaurie is right, this is just about sex for him.
Anything could have happened to you since you last saw him on Sunday and he wouldn’t have a clue. He’s off doing whatever and seemingly not giving you a second thought, while you’re left checking when he was last online and second guessing why. It’s horribly unfair to you. Take back the power, archive him and thank u, next 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@whathastheworldcometo I think @LaurieLaurie is right, this is just about sex for him.
Anything could have happened to you since you last saw him on Sunday and he wouldn’t have a clue. He’s off doing whatever and seemingly not giving you a second thought, while you’re left checking when he was last online and second guessing why. It’s horribly unfair to you. Take back the power, archive him and thank u, next 💁🏻‍♀️
Thank you ❤

• Heart
Today my mam was asking me where it’s going with the lad I’m seeing.. I just want him to make me wet mind your business 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Feel free to shout at me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Remember the prick from the other day? Well he turned up at my house (which is weird as I never gave him my address) said he wanted to apologise properly so stupid me let him in.

He tried it on, I kept moving his hands and pushing him away and saying I didn't want to but he kept on and on and pinning me down and choking me so in the end i just gave up and we had sex.

Then he left and now I feel tit.

• Wow
  • Sad
No shouting at you but that’s rape. Have you spoken to anyone in real life about it? He needs to be reported.

So sorry that happened to you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is rape and that man is dangerous. You need to report him. I'm really sorry you've been through that, it is 100% not your fault at all.

Reactions: 6
Feel free to shout at me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Remember the prick from the other day? Well he turned up at my house (which is weird as I never gave him my address) said he wanted to apologise properly so stupid me let him in.

He tried it on, I kept moving his hands and pushing him away and saying I didn't want to but he kept on and on and pinning me down and choking me so in the end i just gave up and we had sex.

Then he left and now I feel tit.
This is not ok at all.

I agree with the posters that said you should report him.

Do you have his number? Give it to the police so that they can find out how he got your address.

He could come back anytime given he knows where you live if you don't report him (sorry, don't want to scare you).

Do you have a counsellor or friend/family member to talk to? It sounds like a horrible experience.

Reactions: 5
I don't have his number, only his sc and insta.
I'm not sure the police would do anything though? Is it actually rape just because I didn't want it? I shouldn't have let him in tbf, it's my fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.