Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to share my exes profile on match so we could give him a good roasting (I did once then removed it) but I’m tit scared of him as he’s a lawyer so I won’t 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’ve managed 4 threads without disagreements. I personally don’t share people’s faces purely as you can see photos shared without even being logged in and that terrifies me a bit as I don’t want to get found out 😂🤷🏾‍♀️ I can’t go to jail.

Just blur out faces gang and we should be fine.

❤ You all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For those who are feeling down and low trying to navigate the dating minefield at the moment ❤
Do not settle for low value men - believe someone when they show you exactly who they are.
C57E9DFE-8579-41A4-AF3C-BCA501A4A810.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve managed 4 threads without disagreements. I personally don’t share people’s faces purely as you can see photos shared without even being logged in and that terrifies me a bit as I don’t want to get found out 😂🤷🏾‍♀️ I can’t go to jail.

Just blur out faces gang and we should be fine.

❤ You all
You actually can’t see added images without being logged in. I know this because I used to read these threads a long time before I joined. It’s not a disagreement either, it just didn’t make sense. If we’re not allowed or agree not to share - no problem at all.

I’d love to but he’s literally written nothing it’s the horrific obviously naked from the neck down bathroom pics that are hilarious 🙈🤣🤣🤣 but like @realhousewivewannabe said I can’t go to jail I’ve got loads of Klarna to pay for 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you go to jail you won’t have to pay Klarna. Debts get written off for convicted criminals! 🤣🤣🤣

You actually can’t see added images without being logged in. I know this because I used to read these threads a long time before I joined. It’s not a disagreement either, it just didn’t make sense. If we’re not allowed or agree not to share - no problem at all.

If you go to jail you won’t have to pay Klarna. Debts get written off for convicted criminals! 🤣🤣🤣
He’s not called Alex is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

re disagreements I agree but I don’t know why the other poster thought we were bashing men but I suppose people can take things anyway and it might come across one way not another. No criticism from me I’m just saying what i do 😄

Ooh I tried it when they were just posted as photos not attachments as there’s two ways!!
Debts get written off for criminals? duck it lets go. Bye bye credit card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
re disagreements I agree but I don’t know why the other poster thought we were bashing men but I suppose people can take things anyway and it might come across one way not another. No criticism from me I’m just saying what i do 😄

Ooh I tried it when they were just posted as photos not attachments as there’s two ways!!
Debts get written off for criminals? duck it lets go. Bye bye credit card 😂
Oh I’m talking attachments. You’re right though - let’s just all agree to blur/scrub faces.

Yeah and still get to vote - who say’s crime doesn’t pay! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Personally I don’t feel comfortable sharing pics of people but I shared that profile as an illustration of why I’m becoming disillusioned with dating. I also don’t agree that if he’s drop dead gorgeous it’s ok for him to talk about any women like that, it’s about basic respect for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Admin hasn’t removed any pictures. Nor have we been told not to share (someone did ask the question earlier in this feed). Whether you choose to share pictures is up to you. I don’t agree with your opinion on the subject, but my original point was you can’t just share a flippant comment from a guy and not give us a chance to judge whether he’s fit enough to say that or is just punching above his weight and be an hole! Your moral judgement is yours and mine is mine. We have to agree to disagree, but I do think you rather contradicted yourself on that one!
Admin removed your photos on the last page, and rightly so imo.

I don’t usually comment on this thread but I read along and it makes me uncomfortable seeing people being bashed for their looks. If the guy was fit and had a tit profile I guess it’s less likely for them to end up here.

Reactions: 5
Admin removed your photos on the last page, and rightly so imo.

I don’t usually comment on this thread but I read along and it makes me uncomfortable seeing people being bashed for their looks. If the guy was fit and had a tit profile I guess it’s less likely for them to end up here.
Then don’t moan a guy makes you not want to date because of what he says his profile, but say he isn’t a dick!

Any chance we can move on now, we’ve agreed not to share anymore!

Reactions: 4
You thought him dickish enough for you to post his eloquent wording about his desire to not date ‘fat people’ though I see! I can’t imagine a nice man would say that! I get his point, I wouldn’t either, but I also wouldn’t say it quite like that!

Oh and none of us hate men per se, we are only here to talk about our experiences with idiot men and mostly tongue in cheek these days! There’s a whole other thread to talk about hating men.
That wasn’t me ‘thunderfook’ 🤣🤣 think you got your posters mixed up. I said don’t post people’s faces, it’s unfair regardless. It’s no better than men sharing pics of women around.

Like already mentionned theres privacy laws around too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Then don’t moan a guy makes you not want to date because of what he says his profile, but say he isn’t a dick!

Any chance we can move on now, we’ve agreed not to share anymore!
Literally no one moaned except about you sharing pictures of people, which goes against privacy laws.

Some people eh - just not worth it! 🖕🏻

Please don’t call me hun, I find it offensive!
Ok edited and if anything we’re trying to help you not get banned from here!

He’s not called Alex is he?
Oh that’s good I’ll start making a list of who’s going to have all the useless crap I’ve bought during lockdown 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.