Dating after lockdown #32 IM GOOD BEING PURE DRY (on a big jeep yatch)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp after having a really lovely day of flirting before my dick appointment tomorrow with a guy who obviously thinks I'm great, I've unpaused my tinder, matched and messaged on bumble and reinstalled Hinge after panicking that I like him too much already, he's very good looking he must have much more beautiful women than me who are less annoying desperate to date him and have possibly pissed him off by asking him about his life.
Why can't I just let myself enjoy things
i can’t give advice eddy because i don’t know what you want from this guy 🤣 you refer to your dates as “dick appointments” and the main mentions of your interactions here are how many nudes you’re sending to each other. i assumed you were just having a good time with a hottie - are you actually wanting something serious with him? what do your meet-ups entail beyond the riding? does he know how much you like him?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
does he know how much you like him?!
No and he ain't ever going to if I keep chill instead of letting that A1 dick game get me fucked up.
The problem is he's genuinely lovely and makes me feel like a beautiful bad witch.
Maybe I'm just falling in love with his penis.
I'll duck him tomorrow and I'm sure I'll get some clarity on the situation. What could possibly go wrong

Reactions: 8
No and he ain't ever going to if I keep chill instead of letting that A1 dick game get me fucked up.
The problem is he's genuinely lovely and makes me feel like a beautiful bad witch.
Maybe I'm just falling in love with his penis.
I'll duck him tomorrow and I'm sure I'll get some clarity on the situation. What could possibly go wrong
eddy i am still confused about what exactly is happening here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not trying to psychoanalyse you @EddyDarling but I think part of you can’t believe that he ‘chose’ you. He has and it’s for good reason (and not for what you think it is) x

Reactions: 6
@LaBlonde I know several of us have said this before but honestly if you are not working in some sort of therapy based occupation, you really should be. You are so good at seeing beyond what any of us write, spotting the subtext, or what we leave out, and your responses are perfectly measured ♥

I'm just a bitter old cynic about men currently so trying not to comment too much, I don't want to infect you all with my misandrist views 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@LaBlonde I know several of us have said this before but honestly if you are not working in some sort of therapy based occupation, you really should be. You are so good at seeing beyond what any of us write, spotting the subtext, or what we leave out, and your responses are perfectly measured ♥

I'm just a bitter old cynic about men currently so trying not to comment too much, I don't want to infect you all with my misandrist views 🤣
BIB please infect me with your man hating views 🤣

@EddyDarling you've fallen in the dicksand from the sounds of it, we have all been there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Wanna duck"
Usually works for me
what about:
- ‘hi, is this item (your penis) still available?’

- ‘Good evening, do you wish to renew your membership with (my name’s) services? Select option 1 for yes, or 2 for no I have terrible taste’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not trying to psychoanalyse you @EddyDarling but I think part of you can’t believe that he ‘chose’ you
Well if that isn't the most accurate summary of myself I've ever seen on this here internet. Not even part of me either the whole 100% is SHOCKED
---
what about:
- ‘hi, is this item (your penis) still available?’

- ‘Good evening, do you wish to renew your membership with (my name’s) services? Select option 1 for yes, or 2 for no I have terrible taste’
So help me god if you don't text no 2 I will bleeping text him it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 5

that is very kind but no therapy here - i too am just a bitter old cynic who is increasingly frustrated by both men and dating mindsets 🤣 but please comment more @Lalla - i miss you and your wisdom 💙 and you KNOW we always support misandrist views.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Clementine I wasn't at all surprised to read your update. It's a path I trod with someone who would block me, reappear, tell me he's got depressed and of course as an empath I empathised.
The last time he'd arranged to come over, at his suggestion and I questioned was he still coming, when it turned out he had to go to a mates dad's funeral, had been meaning to tell me but hadn't. Again I was supportive but starting to get pissed off at being used. The final straw was seeing his picture disappear yet again on WhatsApp and that was it for me. I'd explained to him that I didn't want to share my body with someone who was so uncaring about my feelings. Like Lalla I don't give advice as I feel I experienced every trick in the book. Unless these guys seek therapy independently why should we, relative strangers be servicing them? You know the score. Be careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi all, me again! Twice in 24 hours! I’m not here much as working such long days but I do read your updates and hope everyone is doing ok 😘
I know you’re all going to mad at me….my friend called me up last night, he’s on holiday with his son and sons Gf, and something had happened to her and he was drunk and not making much sense…I was sleepy so I don’t remember much of the convo…next day he text me thanking me for my support and being there for him (can’t remember what I even said 🤪) and I’m so so angry with myself for even wasting my time talking to him, I know he would never be there for me if I needed him..feel like I’ve taken 3 steps back with myself😡😡😡

• Sad
Hi all, me again! Twice in 24 hours! I’m not here much as working such long days but I do read your updates and hope everyone is doing ok 😘
I know you’re all going to mad at me….my friend called me up last night, he’s on holiday with his son and sons Gf, and something had happened to her and he was drunk and not making much sense…I was sleepy so I don’t remember much of the convo…next day he text me thanking me for my support and being there for him (can’t remember what I even said 🤪) and I’m so so angry with myself for even wasting my time talking to him, I know he would never be there for me if I needed him..feel like I’ve taken 3 steps back with myself😡😡😡
i’m not gonna get at mad at you for being taken by surprise and having a conversation with him BUT like i and a number of other posters said to you a few threads back, this was always going to happen because of how reluctant you were (and still are it seems) to block him.

this is this man’s pattern of behaviour, it’s what he’s done to you time and time again. you either block him and shut it down, or this is going to keep happening 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i’m not gonna get at mad at you for being taken by surprise and having a conversation with him BUT like i and a number of other posters said to you a few threads back, this was always going to happen because of how reluctant you were (and still are it seems) to block him.

this is this man’s pattern of behaviour, it’s what he’s done to you time and time again. you either block him and shut it down, or this is going to keep happening 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you 😘I know 🙈To be honest it had given me the ick anyway so I’m not so bothered by him, it’s more that lately I think I feel really taken advantage of by more than one of my friends for being too passive and kind…problem is when you’ve spent your life being this way how do you assert yourself without sound agressive?! 😂😂😂so many people in my life right now, I want to tell to take their pity party and go inflict it on someone else…but it’s like the words stick in my throat as I also can’t do confrontation 🙈😘

• Heart
Thank you 😘I know 🙈To be honest it had given me the ick anyway so I’m not so bothered by him, it’s more that lately I think I feel really taken advantage of by more than one of my friends for being too passive and kind…problem is when you’ve spent your life being this way how do you assert yourself without sound agressive?! 😂😂😂so many people in my life right now, I want to tell to take their pity party and go inflict it on someone else…but it’s like the words stick in my throat as I also can’t do confrontation 🙈😘
you don’t need to do confrontation in this case just, block him. he is cruel to you, takes advantage of you, lashes out at you when he’s backed into a corner, likes to exert control over you (ie like phoning you while drunk on holiday because he knows you will pick up): block him. BLOCK HIM.

you’re talking yourself round in circles and talking around the issue by focusing on being passive/kind/non-confrontational. ghosting is the literal opposite of being confrontational, that’s why men do it so often. i truly don’t know you have kept (and were so desperate to keep from your previous posts here) a line of communication open with this man. you were given excellent advice previously. until you break the cycle this will keep happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
you don’t need to do confrontation in this case just, block him. he is cruel to you, takes advantage of you, lashes out at you when he’s backed into a corner, likes to exert control over you (ie like phoning you while drunk on holiday because he knows you will pick up): block him. BLOCK HIM.

you’re talking yourself round in circles and talking around the issue by focusing on being passive/kind/non-confrontational. ghosting is the literal opposite of being confrontational, that’s why men do it so often. i truly don’t know you have kept (and were so desperate to keep from your previous posts here) a line of communication open with this man. you were given excellent advice previously. until you break the cycle this will keep happening.
100% this. I’m not victim blaming you, but you’re choosing this to happen. You picked up the phone. You engaged in conversation. You allowed him to thank you the next day.

Just block? I honestly don’t get it?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.