Dating after lockdown #21 More red flags than Pamplona, we don’t wanna know about your boner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been taking a break from the apps I guess after the guy with the gf. I have been talking to this guy but somehow the convo just turns to sex talk??! Or sexual innuendos (from us both). He hasn’t arranged a date so god knows, tbh I’m not overly keen on him I think he’s just in it for a shag! 😂

So the guy I was meeting but bailed on me due to being called into work has got a new job, more socialable hours and he wants to meet up-hopefully next Saturday he says he just needs his rota as he starts his new job Monday ☺ Fingers crossed, like I said before we’ve known each other since we were teenagers. He sent me a lovely text saying sorry he haddn’t been in contact, he didn’t want me to think he was ghosting me cos that’s an awful thing to do, he just needed to get a new job and he really wants to see me. He seems keen on me, just gunna have to wait it out I think.

Ladies, anyone want to share awful bedroom experiences whilst dating?
I’ll go first, he lasted about 1 minute 🤣
This is really embarrassing as *I* was the awful experience but I’ll share because it’s anonymous…

My ex and I had gone out and got pretty wasted, got home and started getting frisky… I was giving him oral but my head starting spinning and was feeling a bit queasy from the drink.

The thing is he was on top of me and I couldn’t shove him off quick enough and I basically puked on his dick.

Stayed together 2 years after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh im exhausted with dating guys! Went out last night, got a guys number, he messaged today and I'm just not feeling it. I just can't be arsed with the constant texting and the same boring conversations!!! I don't want to ghost him so I'll be polite and message for a few days but meh! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohh im exhausted with dating guys! Went out last night, got a guys number, he messaged today and I'm just not feeling it. I just can't be arsed with the constant texting and the same boring conversations!!! I don't want to ghost him so I'll be polite and message for a few days but meh! X
I think we have to have higher bars for conversations. There is nothing more mundane than an endless stream of what you up tos/hows your day 😫

Reactions: 5
I'm back home and very drunk from garage night. 2 guys were there from tinder but meh! Spoke 2 one guy turns out he unemployed so I lost interest lol was nice bein with the girls

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been taking a break from the apps I guess after the guy with the gf. I have been talking to this guy but somehow the convo just turns to sex talk??! Or sexual innuendos (from us both). He hasn’t arranged a date so god knows, tbh I’m not overly keen on him I think he’s just in it for a shag! 😂

So the guy I was meeting but bailed on me due to being called into work has got a new job, more socialable hours and he wants to meet up-hopefully next Saturday he says he just needs his rota as he starts his new job Monday ☺ Fingers crossed, like I said before we’ve known each other since we were teenagers. He sent me a lovely text saying sorry he haddn’t been in contact, he didn’t want me to think he was ghosting me cos that’s an awful thing to do, he just needed to get a new job and he really wants to see me. He seems keen on me, just gunna have to wait it out I think.
Oh I’m confused! I thought the guy who bailed was the one you met last weekend!

Hello all! Just wondering (although I know the answer is likely to be yes lol) if anyone’s ever been ghosted by someone, then a few years later had a random friend request off them? Like why? So you ghosted me, spent a few years looking and didn’t find anything else so thought you’d come back to me? Boredom loneliness? Why do they do it. Older me would’ve been like ‘oh he’s still thinking about me’ now I’m wiser I’m like nah there’s an ulterior motive here lol. Sorry not been on this thread for a while as my love life is none existent lol. But I like catching up with you guys!

Hello all! Just wondering (although I know the answer is likely to be yes lol) if anyone’s ever been ghosted by someone, then a few years later had a random friend request off them? Like why? So you ghosted me, spent a few years looking and didn’t find anything else so thought you’d come back to me? Boredom loneliness? Why do they do it. Older me would’ve been like ‘oh he’s still thinking about me’ now I’m wiser I’m like nah there’s an ulterior motive here lol. Sorry not been on this thread for a while as my love life is none existent lol. But I like catching up with you guys!
Well I mean technically he *is* still thinking about you….just probably not in a way that will amount to anything you’re actually looking for 😂 Onward and upward!

Reactions: 1
Well I mean technically he *is* still thinking about you….just probably not in a way that will amount to anything you’re actually looking for 😂 Onward and upward!
The thing is with me, once I’m passed someone I’m passed them. If a guy ghosts me they won’t get another look in with me. I’m lonely as at the minute, and I still wouldn’t be tempted! I’m really bad at forgiveness and second chances, it’s both a blessing and a curse lol. They just want someone to pass their time while they waste ours!

Reactions: 3
“You need to access your life’s”, what does that even mean?! 😂
I’m guessing he means take a look at your lives, but he’s worded it in such a poor way it’s not very clear 🤣

Quite a few passive aggressive bios on bumble.
🙄🙄 “blag vaccine”?!
View attachment 1370925
And also we often prefer to speak to men who don’t have ‘something casual’ ie a duck buddy in their bio. Mind, least he’s honest about it! I immediately avoid them ones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“You need to access your life’s”, what does that even mean?! 😂
I was thinking the exact same, you just know men like this will always be the same, imagine how bad a date would be

I won’t even start on the Your/You Are 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So last minute got a message from a guy asking if I was free for a drink
I said i was out with friends for a meal but could meet him after. He then got crappy with me saying he was gonna take me out for Dinner
I replied saying that wasn't what he said, he said meet for drinks but whatever
I then didn't hear from him so assumed we weren't meeting as he never actually confirmed he wanted to meet me after I was finished with my friends.

He's massively kicked off at me via text for wasting his time, I should have told him when I'd finished with my friends, he wanted to take me for dinner etc.

I said I think it was miscommunication, I was waiting to hear from him if the plans were concrete but in his mind they were, and he was waiting for me to say I was free to meet.

He wasn't accepting that so i closed the conversation saying what's done is done, we're not gonna agree & I'm not gonna argue about it.

He then sends me crappy messages about how he isn't arguing with me?!

Thank god for the block button!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ladies, anyone want to share awful bedroom experiences whilst dating?
I’ll go first, he lasted about 1 minute 🤣
I’ve had a couple of men last seconds.. Two slides in and it was game over.
I got up and walked out both times and never spoke to them again 🤮

I had an ex that used to repeatedly ask me if he could get me pregnant while we were having sex.. I dumped him pretty quickly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
AB98B956-BAE2-4EED-BFAF-000932BCB086.jpeg

Since it’s not a person I can post the full photo
This is next level creepy for me esp as I used to be petrified of museum mannequins, I once had a dream about being stuck in a house full of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.