Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season 🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to stress her out. At all. Woman to woman though. No?! I had messages from an ex of his when I was 5 months pregnant predicting what he would do. I wish I’d taken heed. Bloody head so he is.
Sorry he’s put you in this position. Although I understand you want to warn her often the messenger is the one who cops it, plus they’re not always listened to particularly if they could be seen to have a hidden agenda and you know this first hand because you ignored the warning some other woman tried to give you.

He seems a nasty piece of work from what you’ve said, and possibly emotionally manipulative - he’ll find a way to get out of it and make it your fault and she might want to believe him because she’s pregnant and she loves him.

I think your response was the right one. You are not responsible for his actions, or preventing other people from being hurt by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was dating this guy (made up name jack) anyway this is sound this time last year. He was a lovely guy, best sex of my life. But he wasn't the best with money so I ended up paying for most things. And he didn't have the best hygiene which gave me the ick.

Anyway, why am I thinking about him and what could have been?! 😭 @ATV2021 come slap some sense into me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I was dating this guy (made up name jack) anyway this is sound this time last year. He was a lovely guy, best sex of my life. But he wasn't the best with money so I ended up paying for most things. And he didn't have the best hygiene which gave me the ick.

Anyway, why am I thinking about him and what could have been?! 😭 @ATV2021 come slap some sense into me.
There is always that one that we shouldn't really be with yet they always pop into our heads. I feel for you

• Heart
Reactions: 4

No slapping. Just take some of the lessons from last week and focus back to you and what makes you amazing ❤. You'll get someone 100% better who matches your vibe and energy. Focus on how much better that will feel when it happens. Do Persia's meditation too (I did it earlier and it was fab!)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm glad you are both enjoying Persia. I haven't been able to focus on it, too much happening. Hopefully I'll do another one.
I'm not taking a pic in the nip though 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm glad you are both enjoying Persia. I haven't been able to focus on it, too much happening. Hopefully I'll do another one.
I'm not taking a pic in the nip though 🤣
Don't have to - just have to do it for yourself lol

There was a masterclass from yesterday which was more condensed if you wanted to catch that instead https://event.webinarjam.com/replay/1/wgy1rbotvh8hmo3 but as I've learned you've got to really want to change before you can. My time was this year but before that I'd have told people where to go lol

6C308D3F-A952-4DDA-BC4D-FBC984444B81.jpeg

Is anyone else getting this ad?!!
WTF is that? A thumb? 🤣🤣

Also I had an ok date this weekend,
he was keen, very polite and friendly, but he didn’t really show it but neither did I. After, we texted and had a very flirty convo. We talked about another date but he’s not asked when?! He’s also less than 6 months out of a relationship and doesn’t seem that driven.
Also worried I’ll ruin it all by replying too quick etc 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me that has no luck with securing a date.

I am on Hinge and I have had no luck with any of my matches. If I start a conversation first most never reply and every conversation fizzles about before we've even exchanged more than two comments.

I am fussy on who I match with but if I do I am instantly always interested and want to know about them.

Either I am really really ugly or boring as duck. Feel like tit because I can't even get a conversation going long enough to then initiate a face to face meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that has no luck with securing a date.

I am on Hinge and I have had no luck with any of my matches. If I start a conversation first most never reply and every conversation fizzles about before we've even exchanged more than two comments.

I am fussy on who I match with but if I do I am instantly always interested and want to know about them.

Either I am really really ugly or boring as duck. Feel like tit because I can't even get a conversation going long enough to then initiate a face to face meet.
You are not the problem! Delete the apps and work on your self worth and loving yourself ❤ reframe your mindset, instead of "I can never secure dates" change the narrative.

• Heart
You are not the problem! Delete the apps and work on your self worth and loving yourself ❤ reframe your mindset, instead of "I can never secure dates" change the narrative.
I'm so happy 🤣 I feel I need to become a coach ....or just the PR for these existing ones haha but exactly this.

@Boadicea1 Change the thought to "I am" and just focus on you. Dating apps aren't a viewpoint of anyone's self worth! They're a cesspit 🤣 but remind yourself that "I am beautiful. I am amazing. I am an amazing partner" etc. Visualise the end goal and the feelings associated. Do things for you that make you feel sexy AF (as we all did in the challenges simple things like wearing red lipstick, wearing lace, having a "goddess hour" even if that's an amazing bath) they all boost your own confidence. You are your own soulmate is my current mantra

Ditch the apps. Change the narrative. Focus on being the partner you'd want to be and you'll feel soo much better and you'll start to attract what you vibe! ❤

Caught my bf cheating again today, whyyy do I keep going back 😩 I hate myself. Men are shits.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Caught my bf cheating again today, whyyy do I keep going back 😩 I hate myself. Men are shits.
Make this the last time. You deserve so much more. Have a look inside, why do you keep going back? Do you value yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.