Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She finally paid for a hotel stay 👏🏼👏🏼 I don’t believe she will leave there without getting some kind of a freebie

Reactions: 4
Why does she post as if there’s only 4 of them in the family & not that husband has a Daughter that’s involved? My everything? Surely not Danni when his other biological child isn’t there. Does anyone else think she makes herself look like a massive bleep? Surely people are thinking the same watching her stories. She does herself no favours & the gormless husband must be to afraid to pull her on it. I’d say she has his balls in her purse 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she post as if there’s only 4 of them in the family & not that husband has a Daughter that’s involved? My everything? Surely not Danni when his other biological child isn’t there. Does anyone else think she makes herself look like a massive bleep? Surely people are thinking the same watching her stories. She does herself no favours & the gormless husband must be to afraid to pull her on it. I’d say she has his balls in her purse 😂😂
I know she has her own two kids but I did notice she had her name, hubby and two kids names initials on her necklace . They often have his child with them and she seems to have good relationship with them so I wondered why not have that child’s initial too for inclusion

Reactions: 5
I know I noticed that too. Just so hurtful for the young one. I’d say she’s a right bleep! She comes across as it anyway but the husband should be putting his foot down. I’d never treat my step children like that anyway but if I did hubby would go ballistic & rightly so!

“Hubby on a phone detox so can’t take my pic” then proceeds to post a million of the same photos & videos of her obviously taken by the hubby. She has to be the biggest gobshite I’ve seen on Insta. I had to unfollow, I can’t even laugh at her anymore I just have second hand embarrassment 🙈

Reactions: 1
I'm not a fan of hers. But step daughter is not her daughter and she has her own mother. I wouldn't like my exs partner putting my daughters on their neck. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors and i would say there is alot that we don't see. I am embarrassed for her however everything has 2 b on th gram and trying 2 get everything for free. Husband is eejet and can't seem to pay for anything either.

Reactions: 5
She finally paid for a hotel stay 👏🏼👏🏼 I don’t believe she will leave there without getting some kind of a freebie
This woman is as much a fraud as she’s a fake. There are LOADS of skeletons in her closet. I mean honestly even with the ‘Collabs’ how an earth could you afford the lifestyle? And how could you leave your kids every other week and then drag them around every other week? If something looks too good to be true…..,

Reactions: 4
Yea paid for one hotel BUT then got another one for tonight free so cancels it out really 🙄 How many Easter trips, egg hunting etc did them kids attend over the past month or so, just unbelievable and sickening to be honest. They get them for free while they pass the price to the ordinary Joe Soap 🤮

Yea paid for one hotel BUT then got another one for tonight free so cancels it out really 🙄 How many Easter trips, egg hunting etc did them kids attend over the past month or so, just unbelievable and sickening to be honest. They get them for free while they pass the price to the ordinary Joe Soap 🤮
I feckin knew she wouldn’t be going home without a freebie..she’s unreal

This woman is as much a fraud as she’s a fake. There are LOADS of skeletons in her closet. I mean honestly even with the ‘Collabs’ how an earth could you afford the lifestyle? And how could you leave your kids every other week and then drag them around every other week? If something looks too good to be true…..,
What skeletons are in her closet???
I’m sure a lot of us here, would love to know!!!

Well 4 anyone else 2 say th only reason she married a person is because its th 1st time she never wamter 2 be with another person is true cause 4 concern. So if eventually another person came along would she want 2 n with them. Mayb I'm strange but if I'm with some that would b last remark I'd make as it would always deal with doubt.

Well 4 anyone else 2 say th only reason she married a person is because its th 1st time she never wamter 2 be with another person is true cause 4 concern. So if eventually another person came along would she want 2 n with them. Mayb I'm strange but if I'm with some that would b last remark I'd make as it would always deal with doubt.
What the duck am I just after reading?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What skeletons are in her closet???
I’m sure a lot of us here, would love to know!!!
Just think about it. How can someone, who doesn’t own a house, with an admin job in the HSE, have that lifestyle? Freebies or not. She’s not getting everything for free. And she’s got some social life. She’s up to something, alright.

she’s a complete fraud. I just feel for the gullible followers who bang on about how honest she is. That woman wouldn’t know honesty if it bit her in the arse.

Just think about it. How can someone, who doesn’t own a house, with an admin job in the HSE, have that lifestyle? Freebies or not. She’s not getting everything for free. And she’s got some social life. She’s up to something, alright.

she’s a complete fraud. I just feel for the gullible followers who bang on about how honest she is. That woman wouldn’t know honesty if it bit her in the arse.
Could be all on the credit cards, both of them & they pay just the minimum amount of them each month.
HSE Admin wages is quite good, I reckon she’s there about 5 years, so if she is a grade 3, she’s on about 32k, or grade 4, she’s on about €35k and if she’s grade 5 it’s about 49k.

I reckon he gets overtime, as he seems to work on Saturday’s sometimes.

P.s. I am not sticking up for her here, but she is no fool, she has a job for life, pension is already stopped before she gets her take home pay &has flexi time, you have to show up between 10-4pm & can make up the other hours when it suits her through the month

She gets a lot free though 90% of her hotel stays & day trips are all #presstrips 🙄 All it costs her is the fuel to get there. All her clothes are Shein tack & the kids aren’t exactly in the height of style. They don’t contribute much to his Daughter either by the looks of things, it’s easy to make things look a certain way too. They could be up to their eye balls in debt but she’s not gonna admit that. From what I gathered when I was following her she pays for a few nights out & a holiday. Pretty average for two people working full time.

Reactions: 3
She gets a lot free though 90% of her hotel stays & day trips are all #presstrips 🙄 All it costs her is the fuel to get there. All her clothes are Shein tack & the kids aren’t exactly in the height of style. They don’t contribute much to his Daughter either by the looks of things, it’s easy to make things look a certain way too. They could be up to their eye balls in debt but she’s not gonna admit that. From what I gathered when I was following her she pays for a few nights out & a holiday. Pretty average for two people working full time.
Dont understand how you can say they don't contribute to the Daughter. No of us know that. I think she wrote of ever buying another house so probably isn't saving anything so has money to spend. She's thin so can buy the shein stuff I agree.

The car they have is not exactly newish, 10D, 12 years old. It might be a 5 series BMW, but still quite old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.