Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would stay across the road if it was free.😂
I know it’s actually getting embarrassing for her now just how desperate she is for a night in a poxy hotel all her review done last night was actually make me decide never ever to stay there apart from they inviting the likes of them but also the state of it I mean it’s like a hotel from 50 years ago state of it

Reactions: 1
Im absolutely shocked at all the weekends away . I’ve said it before. It’s just not normal. Something is not right with that family. It’s really , really odd.

Reactions: 4
They r like refugees. Living in hotels. However refugees don't choose to live like that but they do.🤣

Reactions: 5
It must be very confusing for the kids when they do actually stay home on a weekend 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s no wonder the kids are always sick they are dragged from one place to the other in the cold weekend after weekend the children are actually exhausted and all so this greedy yoke can go to every free event she is invited too just for content for the gram disgraceful carry on and does she want a medal for not going to the party tonight when the child is sick as far as I know that’s what mothers do when their children are sick stay with them

I'm sure she knew the little one wasn't feeling to well but instead of going home this morning she stayed to go to the gardens... Everything for the gram, like I'm sure the kids would love relaxing time at home with mammy and daddy rather than been pulled from pillar to post

I'm sure she knew the little one wasn't feeling to well but instead of going home this morning she stayed to go to the gardens... Everything for the gram, like I'm sure the kids would love relaxing time at home with mammy and daddy rather than been pulled from pillar to post
of course she did but selfish danni only thinks of herself we all know that god forbid she might put her sick child before a chance of pictures for Instagram to try to convince everyone she has this amazing life i actually pity her she’s clearly seriously lacking something in her life Very unhappy girl clearly

Reactions: 3
of course she did but selfish danni only thinks of herself we all know that god forbid she might put her sick child before a chance of pictures for Instagram to try to convince everyone she has this amazing life i actually pity her she’s clearly seriously lacking something in her life Very unhappy girl clearly
Agreed apart from the pity bit. I pity the kids and others but not her. She’s a lying, self centred arrogant narcissist.

100% agree with you I think all these insta huns are very unhappy off camera clearly lacking something in there lifes happy and content people dont feel the need to constantly show people how great there lifes and relationships are they dont feel the need to show the world if they buy a knickers in Penney's I can only imagine how they would go on if they shopped in Brown Thomas they are all to be pitied.

Kev obviously doesn’t do it for her on the “physical side” of things. Why else would you post on IG for strangers to see & know the knickers you buy when out shopping?

And let everyone know you are wear G strings through out this pregnancy, and not forgetting lying in the bath!!!

Every time she goes out, she was a cheap tacky silk dresses with the cleavage part right down to her belly button nearly leaving little to the imagination.

It’s quite obvious she loves Kev, but is not in love with him. He is good with helping with the kids & does his fair share around the house & has a full time job, and is a good provider, but that’s all he is too her.

Reactions: 2
ever Leigh had a temp on the way home from their hotel visit today, and Ollie just back from the doc at this time of night but she still drags them to Carlow to see santy AGAIN?? Like seriously 🙄🙄 Ollie wasn’t well a few days ago so he obviously wasn’t fully recovered and she still went away. Selfish witch 🙄 put your kids ahead of your freebies for once

Kev obviously doesn’t do it for her on the “physical side” of things. Why else would you post on IG for strangers to see & know the knickers you buy when out shopping?

And let everyone know you are wear G strings through out this pregnancy, and not forgetting lying in the bath!!!

Every time she goes out, she was a cheap tacky silk dresses with the cleavage part right down to her belly button nearly leaving little to the imagination.

It’s quite obvious she loves Kev, but is not in love with him. He is good with helping with the kids & does his fair share around the house & has a full time job, and is a good provider, but that’s all he is too her.
You'd know by her she loves attention I'd say especially Male attention

Reactions: 2
Another photo with Santa today…how many times in 2 weeks have those kids seen Santa and they sick most of the visits aswell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.