Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Just think about it. How can someone, who doesn’t own a house, with an admin job in the HSE, have that lifestyle? Freebies or not. She’s not getting everything for free. And she’s got some social life. She’s up to something, alright.

she’s a complete fraud. I just feel for the gullible followers who bang on about how honest she is. That woman wouldn’t know honesty if it bit her in the arse.
Could be all on the credit cards, both of them & they pay just the minimum amount of them each month.
HSE Admin wages is quite good, I reckon she’s there about 5 years, so if she is a grade 3, she’s on about 32k, or grade 4, she’s on about €35k and if she’s grade 5 it’s about 49k.

I reckon he gets overtime, as he seems to work on Saturday’s sometimes.

P.s. I am not sticking up for her here, but she is no fool, she has a job for life, pension is already stopped before she gets her take home pay &has flexi time, you have to show up between 10-4pm & can make up the other hours when it suits her through the month

Reactions: 1

allthetruth

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be one bit surprise if she falls pregnant again after the weekend, as dopey Kev, isn’t the most reliable when it comes to “family planning” 😀
Let’s hope he can stay around for these ones 😂
---

And why is she circling the online trolling in that article I hate to tell her it’s not trolling when what people are saying about you is the Truth love

Socialb

Wonder will she bill the landlord for the expense of getting her hair done since there is no hot water. 😂

Jrjld

Yes definitely... the sooner the better it all comes out. I wouldn’t even look at her Instagram or follow her she just makes me sick with her fakeness.

Oh a lot to come out about this one..... karma is on the way for her

Socialb

Obviously nt declaring her income from her Instagram 2 revenue. Need 2 spend it somewhere.😂

Jrjld

My god she has no loyalty, pure greed. Imagine promoting gymondo and she constantly promoting Brian fithiit who’s her cousins husband before her wedding and recently I’m sure. Pretty sure she still attends his classes and gym.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Getting the hair blowed dry straight this morning in Pelo, probably for the big girls trip away tomorrow. She really is something else!!!

allthetruth

VIP Member
She’s trying to increase her following I’d say, people who aren’t following having a nose will have to follow now!
Your all right danni shes about as interesting as socks hanging on the line
---

She has the old page back

Last edited:

allthetruth

VIP Member
Well I suppose she better start getting this one used to her not being there with her may as well start as she means to go on sure she dumps the older two every chance she can get no fear of this yoke staying home with her kids anyhow I actually don’t know for the life of me why she actually had kids at all

Shaylee

Because they don’t care about their kids the gram content is more important there should actually be a law brought out to stop it and protect these children disgusting behaviour but sure this yoke has no cop on or morals anyhow
It's awful :(

xxbcxx

Is it just me or is her da and kev the image of each other 😂😂
I thought that too but he’s actually not her real Da so don’t know if that makes it better or worse 🤣 I think Kevs daughter looks like her sometimes too! He obviously has a type 🙈

Gone down a rabbit hole and came across this from 2019. Fillers, botox and filters have a lot to answer for!!
She’s still woeful looking even with all that I think 🙈

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I don't understand why Des Kelly and the like would invite Danni and give her a discount code given she doesn't own her own home and has no agency for redecorating.

What's her plan B if that landlord sells up or decides to put a family member in. I doubt she'd be eligible for social housing with their combined income.
That would be interesting to see where she will go then.

The money she spent on her weddings plus the family holidays, at least 2-3 of them they do, plus his motorbike & 5 series BMW. All that would easily be a deposit on a house

allthetruth

VIP Member
Does revenue not watch these insta huns the momey they make , i hoe they declare it , if there caught years down the line , the penalties and interest is savage , they are self employed if getting paid for ads ,
Can’t imagine they are declaring it all

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She's a disgrace saying "gave in" if the baby is not sleeping the night there is a reason. Get up and tend to her needs you lazy lazy sow.

She can hide behind the negative equity/ bad credit all she likes. It's an excuse. That only lasts for a period of 7 years (I think) why not use that time to get your finances in order. Save, cut out luxury items and unnecessary spend. They both work decent jobs and could easily get a starter home in Kildare. Oh no she'd be wanting one of the 500k new builds for her Instagram life. She's a joke. I know it's hard I've been there but maybe a few less holidays and designer gear and you'll get on the right track. I don't understand why her main priority is not finding a permanent home for her children.
She could easy afford a house in Dara Park, they go for 200k, where her mam & sister are from.
She has said before this is the only home she ever felt comfortable & was happy in, despite all the other homes she lived in, over the years