Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Hubby on a phone detox so can’t take my pic” then proceeds to post a million of the same photos & videos of her obviously taken by the hubby. She has to be the biggest gobshite I’ve seen on Insta. I had to unfollow, I can’t even laugh at her anymore I just have second hand embarrassment 🙈

Reactions: 1
Possibly nit picking, but this doesn’t happen in my house, but Why does she always leave them in the bath unsupervised?! Every Sunday evening she comes on sayin they’re in the bath and Kev isn’t there sometimes so he’s not keeping an eye on them!

Jrjld

Did she pay for the resort, seems like it was gifted. Don’t see any mentions or displays if it is gifted or an ad. Does this not have to be declared on the post?

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She could easily afford to save & get a house in Dara Park, Newbridge. That is where and still his, her family home. They are 3 bedrooms & go for 180k - 225k

allthetruth

VIP Member
Yeah sure she had three kids at the time according to her as it suited her to include Ava in their family then when she was looking for the council house

It's bullshit anyway all these credit card spends have to be repaid one way or another especially way she lashes it on, so may aswell be buying them outright 🙄🤔

Socialb

Only started following as I saw something on tis about Denise at pelo. V common. What ever TDs she went to I def won't be voting 4 them.

Socialb

U know certain class of people wear tracksuits on flights. As I said before most unflattering piece of clothing u can wear.