Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
I'm not saying that but you have to consider if you r able to afford kids also. My priority at the moment is to give them a permanent home other peoples might b different. I previously had a property with my ex and did not make anything from it when it was sold so ended up in rental with no state hand outs. 1 salary household so very limited what I can borrow. There is 2 salaries coming in there so I'm sure with a few cut made u would b suprised how quickly a person can save and also would get alot more of a mortgage. Also there is th fresh start 4 people who previously had mortgages with ex partners. However when going 4 a mortgage the bank checks your spending so I can imagine what theirs look like.🤣
They don’t spend its all free 🧐

Reactions: 1

Lurker752

Is this danni 😂

I didn’t know where my phone was day my wedding left it in my mams house I hired photographer for that so I could take in one the most important days my life
yes this is danni, any compliment given to someone has to be that person 😖🙄
Unusual for a bride to be posing on Instagram on the wedding day , never mind tattle I ’d say
🤯

• Haha

Ali x

I just find it strange. it's a rented house and the land lord is letting her do all this work. Landlord could decide to sell in the morning and all she invested in house is gone. No security when renting.
Nikki whelan little bow pop is the same- she has spent a fortune on her rented house

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
most people save for deposits, Danni likes to be showing off a good lifestyle, most insta huns are renting,,they prefer good times, and its all for instagram
Ye I get people save but paying rent and the way house prices are gone the last year it would be very hard to get 20% for a new house and I agree they like spending but I think that might be the main reason.

allthetruth

VIP Member
If that’s not you who wrote those Questions, then it must be dopey Kev who did, you are admired coz you always but the 3 kids first 🤣🤣🤣

You certainly do put your 3 first, what about Ava????
You are obviously trying to have a dig at your “trolls” on here !!!!
Imagine having the balls to post them and she dropping the kids to anyone and everyone every chance she gets to be away from them if that’s putting your kids first I give up and doesn’t try to sell shite to people what about the tablets for the bloating didn’t exactly work on her yet she was on trying to flog them fucking dope 😂

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Is she for real???
Friday night is the one night she doesn’t have to get up to attend the baby, she has been on the piss for the last week, sorry 5 days, who was getting up then. As soon as Kev comes home from hard day working, she runs out of the house on her own, to do her own thing in the evenings.
She does fuck all during the day, drink take away coffees & constantly brining the kids to McDonalds after school.
She DOES no cleaning, as it took it 2 hours or something the last time, so put up a Ad, for a cleaner to come in.

Don’t get me started on, she should be allowed take a year off on maternity leave on full pay, she NEVER does a five day a week anyway.

No wonder why she is piling on the weight, she is just Lazy

Attachments

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
So if she had the baby around now, would it be 9 months ago since she was on the girls trip to Dubai, so there could be some truth in the rumours she hooked up with someone over there

[/QUOTE

Really don't think that's fair to be spreading crap like that not her biggest fan but writing stuff like that isn't fair isn't she getting a planned section so your usually a week or so early anyway