Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she was still in recovery when she posted it! Craves constant attention, nothing is sacred for her.

Reactions: 2
I’d say she was still in recovery when she posted it! Craves constant attention, nothing is sacred for her.
That would be the last thing on your mind to take a selfie, and post it on Instagram!!!

FFS, the three kids wouldn’t have even met the baby yet and every Tom, Dick and Harry, has seen a photo of the baby before them.

Beggars belief!!!

Can she not wait a few days to post before showing such a personal pic, but it’s lovely for them all in fairness

Ivy Hope O’brien, can see why she said kev doesn’t like the middle name. Doesn’t have a nice flow to it.

Reactions: 4
So instead of being a bargain basement kardashian she obviously thinks she’s more like Beyoncé with ivy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh I think she always b bargain basement girl.. So is th baby her husband's or th ex th she met up with in Dubai?

• Haha
Well she made it her business to tell us how she is the image of her brother and sister 😂😂

• Haha
Longest pregnancy in history... The baby looks like she's about 3 months old. That is not a 1 day old baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she not a little early to be leaving hospital, thought section was 3 nights not 2??

Hi Danny I see you took the post down no need to thank me also I’ll help you out again your latest post it’s delivered today not delighted today

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.