Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it absolutely ridiculous when she shares her “fashion bits”. She’s just scrolling through ASOS, screenshotting things she’s never bought or worn, things she cannot even give an accurate review of. It just seems really wrong to me. She is cashing in without even making the effort of buying clothes or wearing them. I remember years back how much more active she was. She’d wear stuff in her tall mirror and she’s look.. good!! Now she’s always looking frumpy in her trackies
Totally agree! “No pressure to buy, but I know you find it helpful when I share me edits”. Edits?????? Anyone can copy and paste random outfits on the H&M website. What a bleeping joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saint Valentine's day is for the lovers though, not the friends you love lol.
As far as I can tell she’s still in the coma. So sad 😭
"She was healing" in the last message but yeah still probably in coma. Can last months.

Reactions: 2
So wait if we click on a affiliate link and buy something shes posted she gets money for it even though she ain't even brought it herself? The bleeping audacity of the lazy toothless looking bint!

Reactions: 12
So wait if we click on a affiliate link and buy something shes posted she gets money for it even though she ain't even brought it herself? The bleeping audacity of the lazy toothless looking bint!
I think it’s absolutely disgusting they do this! All under the guise that it’s a “service” and they’re “helping people find clothes”

Reactions: 6
I think it’s absolutely disgusting they do this! All under the guise that it’s a “service” and they’re “helping people find clothes”
Also find it laughable how she calls it an “edit” like she’s some fashion icon. They’re screenshots from an online fashion app Danielle, hardly an edit. She’s so pretentious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly this and the cookie's things stay in your phone unless you clear them so she can profit for a month from anyone that buys from the site ! The Amazon AL she has is the shocker because lots of people use Amazon regularly....it's the biggest scam ever and she fully takes advantage of it ....was that about 20 items she screenshot this morning? She's an absolute lazy fake disgrace !

I wonder how many people actually realise what a scam it is ? I think some people just follow her blindly and feel sorry for her but the truth is she doesn't give 2 shits about them and will take full advantage of them to gain financially with zero effort on her part!

Reactions: 3
I see she’s asking her followers if they always leave their online returns to the last moment. No, Dani - most of us need the refunds quickly as we’re not cashing in from affiliated links.

She’s beyond lazy - her returns will have mounted up due her carer/gf being away for a week 🙄

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get the feeling this is why she’s never been happy before in relationships? She seems to just absorb herself into the other person, which is obviously very unhealthy and quite toxic. It was obvious when her girlfriend went away for a few days how unhealthy her clinginess is, she’s very dependant on her and it’s only been a year!!! it’s just really only a matter of time before her gf gets fed up with it, right now everything seems fine but I’ll bet behind closed doors the gf gets fed up every time she has to pretty much be a cater to a fully grown woman

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Remember when she used to complain about people asking her for recommendations or where she got er top/jeans etc?

I suppose when you’re earning from every purchase it’s a different story :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get the feeling this is why she’s never been happy before in relationships? She seems to just absorb herself into the other person, which is obviously very unhealthy and quite toxic. It was obvious when her girlfriend went away for a few days how unhealthy her clinginess is, she’s very dependant on her and it’s only been a year!!! it’s just really only a matter of time before her gf gets fed up with it, right now everything seems fine but I’ll bet behind closed doors the gf gets fed up every time she has to pretty much be a cater to a fully grown woman
She is wayyyyy too dependent on her gf and depending on what type of personality the gf has she may either love being Danis first point of call for everything in her life or she may soon despise it. Honestly it’s like Dani is 80 years old and the gf is 15, they’re so weird together

Reactions: 3
She is wayyyyy too dependent on her gf and depending on what type of personality the gf has she may either love being Danis first point of call for everything in her life or she may soon despise it. Honestly it’s like Dani is 80 years old and the gf is 15, they’re so weird together
It’s sickening but I know some people LOVE when someone depends on them. My ex who was a “chubby chaser” was one of them, he’d get a kick out of me getting fatter and he’d sometimes want to dress me or put my socks on for me because he got a kick out of being able to do stuff for me- I see the same kind of thing in the gf! It’s like some people get enjoyment from someone depending on them so much. Dani V is the type of person who when she knows someone will do stuff for her she’ll play on it too because she loves people doing stuff for her. I think this is why she’s gotten fatter too because she doesn’t really do much anymore! It’s quite sad really how unhealthily dependent she is something definitely isn’t right

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s on the beg for hair brushes now 😴 she’s so obvious when she begs 🙄
Snap I was just about to post this! Do these dickheads not have Google? Well we know she does as all she does is google pics and then put an affiliate link on it lol. But its when she slips in SO I CAN BUY ONE!.Fuckoff will ya!
Screenshot_20210216-100236_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Snap I was just about to post this! Do these dickheads not have Google? Well we know she does as all she does is google pics and then put an affiliate link on it lol. But its when she slips in SO I CAN BUY ONE!.Fuckoff will ya!View attachment 439252
She's consistently on the beg now...the amount of free stuff she gets weekly you would think that she could put her hand in her own pocket for a £5 hairbrush...her behaviour is repugnant

Anyone else lol when she repeatedly says she's " shooting " an outfit?! She's gonna take a few pictures of her looking uncomfortable from a weird angle swinging a pointless handbag ! 😴 hardly a shoot !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey... how much stuff has she had today that’s AD PR gift... it just baffles me!! And pisses me off, If I’m totally honest 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.