Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all me, my, mine, I....not ours, we....it’s definitely not a partnership....my girlfriend is definitely just the help

Reactions: 5
It’s all me, my, mine, I....not ours, we....it’s definitely not a partnership....my girlfriend is definitely just the help
The gf is just a carer. ALSO the way I see it, the gf seems to just be happy to be there, she gets plenty benefits...
Her latest story shes so bleeping rude! Someone asked her why shes fake tanning and she literally speaks to her followers like tit! With a sarcastic have a nice day at the end! Like how dare they ask her a question! For someone that gets fatigued putting on a bit of slap how the duck is she gunna manage to fake tan her whole body without help from her carer? Sorry GIRLFRIEND! Lol
yes! My god if she was crying the other day over trying on clothes, imagine how much she’ll be sobbing after tanning her legs.
She is (rightfully so) being DRAAAAAGGED for this tweet:

😂😂😂😂fav response she got. It’s so true too!! Talentless influencer who does nothing but sit at home all day and posts affiliated shite no one wants to even see.
9051DD97-656E-4DF5-AA9C-4D2730A940C5.jpeg

The girlfriend hasn’t even been gone a week? Guess she’s missing having someone to do everything for her. God I really dislike this idiotic excuse of an influencer. I’m going to unfollow her but then I want to stay along for the ride to see her carer relationship go tits up
6B70C2D7-720F-4ED5-A9E8-6AC8F650CF6D.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t think they’ll last another year.
I don't agree with you. Poor GF hadn't her share of free overseas trips yet. Damn Covid lol She hasn't even visited the lush parents' home in England, let alone the Tuscany house🤣
Nah they will last a bit more before she's leaving😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't agree with you. Poor GF hadn't her share of free overseas trips yet. Damn Covid lol She hasn't even visited the lush parents' home in England, let alone the Tuscany house🤣
Nah they will last a bit more before she's leaving😈
How much more of putting her face underneath a shuffling DVs minge can she bloody take😂😫😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's deleted her tweet about Kim K's kid. She obviously wasn't expecting that much backlash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed it what was it all about. Gutted I missed drama 😂
Here you go. She got a lot of backlash. Some people accusing her of bullying a kid, which I think is a bit far-fetched as I doubt Dani is on the Kardashian's radar 😁
Screenshot_20210210-163741_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 1
Here you go. She got a lot of backlash. Some people accusing her of bullying a kid, which I think is a bit far-fetched as I doubt Dani is on the Kardashian's radar 😁
View attachment 429111
Thought it had gone when I went to look. I’d seen the painting online and did think the kid hadn’t painted it mind.

this was one of the responses to Danis tweet against north west😂😂😂it was gold
View attachment 429132
So true 😂

She was twitter shamed and didn’t have a good come back so she deleted it!
Always the way. Quick delete when it doesn’t go her way.

Do we think she fell out with her lodgers at the last place?
I wonder if she wanted to move in with her girlfriend in the house but her parents own it and weren’t willing to give up the rental income from the other tenants, so they had to get their own place?

Do we think she fell out with her lodgers at the last place?
No I don't think she did. I think she's still close to the lad - James I think he's called.

I actually found her tweet about Kim K's kid funny. I do think people are so serious about every single bloody thing nowadays.

It was good to see a glimpse of the "old Dani" back. The reason I originally followed her was because she had a great sense of humour and I loved her style but she seems to have lost her way the last year.

Reactions: 7
Woah she looks so swollen in her latest stories, I’ve noticed she’s using the filters that alter her face but even with them she looks overly swollen😲😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.