Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship really isn’t the healthiest it just seems so dependant! Depending on someone is great but not in the way she does. It’s suffocating! I feel like even that soppy paragraph on Instagram is another way to manipulate the girlfriend because dani probably is quite insecure that it’ll end... i feel quite sorry for her as I think if it does end she’ll not know how to cope!
Yes I don’t know what she’d do if they broke up. She seems to have alienated people too. I know it’s lockdown so you can’t see friends but she could go for a walk and meet a friend ( I know she doesn't walk what am I saying 😂) but even have a FaceTime chat etc. She never mentions her friends or family now at all, which I find odd as she’d often talk about her mum.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they’ll last another year. Gf obviously has to go and work in the real world and she will sharp get sick of running up princess DV ‘s lazy arse. I think she reads here too. She never used to moan as much as this and she had a little bit of interesting content occasionally.
What is My Girlfriends job? Anyone know?

Imagine you live with someone who's in constant pain...I'm that person and I really try hard not to be constantly telling my fella/kids/mum that I'm hurting because they know! They can see on my face hear it in my moans when I'm trying to do something. Then imagine when they are not there and I'm ringing them crying because I stood and took a picture of 4 outfits. Man I could see them getting tired of that real bleeping quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210208-083121_Instagram.jpg

Honestly her content is as bland as her bedsheets!

A caption about breaking the day up into managable pieces so it's not so daunting. Try having to still go to your job atm so you don't even have time to think about being in lockdown 🙄 and of course its a #AD

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hang on I’ll get my tiny violin out and play it for you! You lazy oaf. You’re a fully grown woman that is so bloody privileged , never done a full days real graft, haven’t lost a loved one to Covid and sit on your arse all day. Just behave. Breaking your day up so you can get through it. You need to come down to earth with a bang in your expensive free sheets! I give up with lazy entitled influencers. Stop the world I want to get off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She genuinely makes me feel SICK!!! I’ve never seen such boring bland content, I’m so tempted to unfollow her as watching her genuinely makes my own mood drop. The grey neutral colours she uses now just reminds me of that time when she made stories and was throwing digs at Mrs Hinch saying she hates the grey etc I just remember her being really catty and saying something about her. Anyone else remember that? I remember thinking “blimey that’s a bit bitchy of you, it’s her choice what colour combo she uses in her home” - now we see her feed is all grey, boring bland content, I think she needs to acknowledge the fact that her career as a “influencer” is dying.

Reactions: 6
A £30 quid body lotion and an expensive plate to put her salt & pepper pots on: relatable content as always this morning from Dani.

Reactions: 4
I can’t even watch her stories. They’re all blurry and distorted! And it’s deffo not my phone. 😂

Edit. Her girlfriend has the same taste as her? Lol ok.

Reactions: 3
It’s just not my taste at all. I like quite colourful things in my house as I find them cheering. I think something not black/white/cream/grey/beige would be horrifying to Dani!

It’s just not my taste at all. I like quite colourful things in my house as I find them cheering. I think something not black/white/cream/grey/beige would be horrifying to Dani!
I'm the same. My living room is like a Moroccan bazaar!

• Heart
Her other house was lovely. The problem with her new place is that she is furnishing it with freebies so has no choice but to go for the beige grey bland look ! Beggars can't be choosers after all !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her other house was lovely. The problem with her new place is that she is furnishing it with freebies so has no choice but to go for the beige grey bland look ! Beggars can't be choosers after all !
I can’t see her being happy there... even her blinds look like they belong in a doctors gp surgery

Reactions: 4
I can’t see her being happy there... even her blinds look like they belong in a doctors gp surgery
And her outlook is soo depressing, nothing but concrete and balconies ! Just awful.

If I was her gf I'd be pissed off with all the tat she is buying by herself, isn't it supposed to be their home not just DV's ?

And all the 'I thought I'd treat myself ' waffle...no what you mean is I will AL everything and the unsuspecting peasants that follow me will pay for everything...she's becoming this hilariously vile joke

God all the stuff she is showing is so pretentious- and those salt and pepper shakers, what’s the point in that stupid wooden ball on them- I’d deffo lose that within about a day of having them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God all the stuff she is showing is so pretentious- and those salt and pepper shakers, what’s the point in that stupid wooden ball on them- I’d deffo lose that within about a day of having them 😂
Well the fact she has had them since Christmas and is yet to wash, fill and use them speaks volume as to how much she really loves them! She's so fake !

Reactions: 7
So much of this Instagram aesthetic is mass produced & sold cheaply on Ali express, but styled v well by resellers. Those cork ball topped glass being a top culprit of this activity! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest story shes so bleeping rude! Someone asked her why shes fake tanning and she literally speaks to her followers like tit! With a sarcastic have a nice day at the end! Like how dare they ask her a question! For someone that gets fatigued putting on a bit of slap how the duck is she gunna manage to fake tan her whole body without help from her carer? Sorry GIRLFRIEND! Lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.