Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Omg Danie you are just TOO fucking annoying... I put my heart and soul into this caption lol
Just don't get why this particular sermon required a picture of her in badly fitting underwear pouting and playing with her hair, I'm assuming she was attempting to look sexy ?

Reactions: 2

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Another day another #ad ...this time for hair treatment costing £20 + ! Yeah go Dani ..well done for reading the room and keeping things real !

Romy

VIP Member
Dani is just so needy. No life outside of home and never really mentions any friends or activities other than obsessing over her partner. I
Yes but isn't it lockdown in your country? She can hardly go and take an Aperol with her friends, can she?

• Heart

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Did she also try and promote small businesses or black owned business at one time or was that someone else? Can't get much less small business than bloody Amazon! Such a sell out

I’ve hated the begging for freebies, but u bend content has made me smile.

Tbh I’d sooner have to endure #ads and they go and use that cash to buy their bits then just see financially comfortable people beg for expensive or high end homeware...

Abcd123

VIP Member
Wow this just came up on my Facebook memories from 2018 when I entered a competition. She’s almost unrecognizable! I used to think she looked fab back then!
A lot of us have put weight on during the pandemic... But my. That cannot have been 2018?!

bigmacmeal

Also she’s incredibly lazy and that comes out more when there is someone around her who’ll do stuff for her, when she’s around Bobby she knows he’ll bring her stuff and she plays on it same with the “girlfriend”

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Danie cleans a plug hole: the content we've all been waiting for...
I just use an old toothbrush! Since when did we need overpriced battery operated shite to do basic jobs ! She takes being ridiculous to a whole nother level with wasting money for the sake of it !!

juicyluicy

She blamed her fibro.....
Hah course she did!
She got her ‘gf’ to help her sort it out....the same ‘gf’ who has a full time job....she’s getting more helpless by the day.
classic - everyone else has to take control of her life for her, as she cannot handle anything adult. Get that fibro causes brain fog and confusion, but on a track record of getting everyone to do everything for her it’s just a bit too convenient isn’t it....

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I wonder if any of these influencers will get dropped by the brands. I know we’ve all suffered in lockdown but Dani has nothing to offer , I never particularly liked what she wore but it’s got much worse!

nuggy

HOW EXCITING
YAWNworthy content from Danielle yet again. But also, well done her for eating and washing up herself!!! Probably the first time she’s done something herself in months. I imagine the gf/carer not being there will force dani V to get up off the sofa she’s leaving an indent in, and do things for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
It's the caption she's written - "stop seeking validation from everyone else and focus on seeking approval from only yourself".
In her next post, she'll be moaning that no one has liked it....
Paul C Brunson liked and commented so she best not moan!

Romy

VIP Member
Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.
I may be naive but I think her lips are natural. Some people have them naturally like this and their shape doesn't look like those filled. But I may be wrong.

To be fair, most british plussize influencers I follow never leave the hotel when they travel or just to the beach... you can do that also but not every time. What is the point going to Mexico (like Jessontheplussize) and stay at the hotel, pls?
Callie Thorpe does visits (only free ones😂 but still. That must be why she considers herself a great traveller haha)..
FFFB too, but only when she travels with her husband (who completely organizes their trips, nice ones generally).

Last edited: