Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
My god. Dani leads such a boring life! Always stuck in front of the TV. I really don’t see it working with her girlfriend because who would be able to put up with such a stagnant person?!! Must be SO draining

Reactions: 2

nuggy

I thought it was quite funny what she posted but then I thought the replies were hilarious too!

As for Grace, I think about her everyday. I posted something a while back on another thread asking if anyone knew anything but got told off! As much as she did my head in, I really hope she recovers. To think her baby is growing without her just makes me so sad.
I hope she wakes up soon and will recover it would be so sad if she didn’t

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
This was weird to watch! Why no speaky? Hurt too much? And surely you dont have to mention you can't do the back of your hair because ait hurts while literally touching the back of your head?? View attachment 448376
It's called trying...you know put some effort in and push yourself past the pain for all of the 30 seconds it takes to brush the back of your hair ! She looks for sympathy in the most unhealthy ways and it's becoming very weird.

Minkel

Chatty Member
I'm not new here but tend to just lurk. I tried following Danielle, Callie and co when I was big but they were so out of touch. Firstly because the brands they wore were out of my budget and secondly because sometimes they seemed to be actively trying to look bigger than they were - wearing clothes that are a lower size than they clearly are. I guess the body positive movement is about emphasising you are fat rather than being proud of your real size?
I agree I was told I was fatphobic because I didnt agree that people who have lost weight shouldn't post before and after pictures because its fatphobic! No its showing that you have achieved something that is incredibly hard to do! Yet they can show themselves working out because they are doing it for there health! Then why not lose weight for your health? When danie did her clothes line it was 40quid for a bloody box t shirt. And all the other plus size influencers got the whole collection for free but us other fatties have to go buy it.

nuggy

Not jealousy, it's just frustrating when you work hard and save up to have these expensive items because you really want really want them and then someone like her is given them for free, has no appreciation for them or intention to use them and they get filed in a drawer alongside all the other free stuff. If these brands stopped sending out to pointless influencers like her then maybe the prices could come down.

I've seen other influencers who acknowledge their privilege in receiving items they don't need, want or use set up a giveaway for their followers. Dani , Callie, Jess etc are too greedy and lazy to bother doing something similar.

I agree these influencers are on borrowed time....!
I hope their careers all flop down the drain. Danis career is for sure over she’s basically dragging herself trying to make it but her post engagement and amount of people liking her posts is diabolical. Shows that they don’t really like what she’s putting out. I noticed she toned down the homeware stuff which is probably a desperate bid to get more engagement on her posts

nuggy

Anyone else get the feeling this is why she’s never been happy before in relationships? She seems to just absorb herself into the other person, which is obviously very unhealthy and quite toxic. It was obvious when her girlfriend went away for a few days how unhealthy her clinginess is, she’s very dependant on her and it’s only been a year!!! it’s just really only a matter of time before her gf gets fed up with it, right now everything seems fine but I’ll bet behind closed doors the gf gets fed up every time she has to pretty much be a cater to a fully grown woman

• Heart

AuntieSocial

I found out about a plus size vintage fashion online event taking place next month via a sponsored post on Instagram the other day. Sounds right up Dani’s street yet none of the plus size fashion crowd are saying a thing about it. One can only assume the organisers aren’t paying influencers to promote it.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I must be a mug because I read this as her giving her GF a pedicure... then I thought how stupid that sounded.

So she’s on the beg for a mattress, a coffee machine AND another sofa? Why should she get this stuff for free? People are struggling out there to live, this feels so unjust.
She’s needs to be looking on freecycle! What company in their right mind could see a great return from their investment in her? Seriously.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I think her teeth bother other people ( not me as I couldn't care less ! ) more than they do her. She was lucky to be gifted an expensive invisalign treatment but hasn't bothered to use it so to me that says she's not that upset by them !
In my opinion it’s because she’s ungrateful, spoilt and can’t be bothered. She’s a pretentious ridiculous person