Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s just the angle I think she’s just much larger than gf, her arm looks like a xxxl ham leg
There's definitely a big difference in their body sizes ( nothing wrong with that ! ) i just don't think it helps that DV is always in the front of the pics she posts dwarfing "Em" who is usually clinging on behind her ! I think "Em" is in the pics begrudgingly so maybe that is why !

Reactions: 2
Zara probably told her to keep it tbf, their stuff is produced so cheaply it makes no difference to them. I had one item in a set of 4 damaged & they just sent me a new set of 4, I offered to send them back my package and they didn’t care. Fast fashion/homeware now is fucking the planet up & customer service like this doesn’t help. (Disclaimer I bought this maaaany moons ago, wouldn’t shop with them now & surprised she does)

EssexHun

I’m sick to the back teeth of her constant moaning about chronic pain when she is in such a privileged position.

I have chronic pain and nerve damage following an accident years ago and I have to go to work every day and deal with the physical consequences of doing that.

I’m not saying she’s not in pain, but she is incredibly lucky to be able to stay at home and be exhausted by merely getting dressed for four days in a row, rather than being exhausted by a forty hour week like other people.

When she asked for responses from ‘spoonies’ I was genuinely upset by it because all of my advice relates to winding down or relaxing after a week of work and using the weekend to recover but her whole life is a weekend so how dare she.
I absolutely empathise with you, as this is literally my life too... bless your heart, you’re doing amazing 💞

• Heart

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I think she definitely has a read here. It seems she’s desperate to show us how in pain she is and how she can’t do anything. Also imagine how annoying it must be for the girlfriend when she’s away and dani rings her sobbing. Just seems like she’s doing it so she feels guilty and won’t go away again, thus being able to be her carer always without fail! This relationship seems... weird.
I don’t think they’ll last another year. Gf obviously has to go and work in the real world and she will sharp get sick of running up princess DV ‘s lazy arse. I think she reads here too. She never used to moan as much as this and she had a little bit of interesting content occasionally.

Minkel

Chatty Member
Wasn't it the same trip but I think it was Thailand. I didn't remember it was a gift though. I shouldn't be surprised!
The one where she was seated near Kate moss I could have sworn that was Barbados and indef remember it being gifted. I'm gunna go have a look see x

The one where she was seated near Kate moss I could have sworn that was Barbados and indef remember it being gifted. I'm gunna go have a look see x
St Lucia and it was paid for!
Screenshot_20210109-185528_Instagram.jpg

Juniper

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s shielding but hasn’t actually said that. She doesn’t seem to leave the house, ever. Just thinking aloud really.
I doubt she’d be shielding with Fibro, but of course she may have other conditions that she hasn’t shared publicly. She could also be scared about going out, but surely she’d garner more respect if she actually said that - I bet lots of people are scared and could relate. The way she presents herself makes her seem so petulant and dependent.

Aussie girl

I'm sure she was with a bloke a couple of years back, he was a hair stylist, called Joel or something similar? I remember her saying he was awful to her when they went for a night away to Brighton.
When she went to Brighton with my gf, she mentioned him again, saying how her trip with my gf was completely different because she carried her bag.
Hair by Joel- she posted about him being her boyfriend for a month, then he disappeared. Then snout a year later Bum bum came on the scene- that evaporated after a trip up her folks .
Other than that I think Bobby was her only boyfriend.

I agree upthread, I can’t imagine a relationship lasting where they are your carer/parentdoing everything for you. She’s in her mud 30s too

Not necessarily. If the company has made the mistake of sending two items instead of one, it is up to the company to pay for the duplicate item to be returned. It is likely she has contacted them to let them know and they've just told her to keep it.
I wouldn’t make it public if I was her 😂

Minkel

Chatty Member
Fuck me shes actually brought something!!!!!! With a subtle hint to olaplex. Who wants to bet what her next gifted/ad/pr product will be!
Screenshot_20210125-094146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha