Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pulls the strangest faces ...I'm guessing to disguise her teeth.

What a shame though as that's a lovely pic of ' Em '

Reactions: 3
Was she not trolling Kim Ks child on twitter? So the pink scarf in the hair post not a bit much. She is the epitome of i can do what I want but you can't do it back to me.

Reactions: 5
I hadn't noticed her new reel. Being in a relationship is a personality trait now it seems and her only one 🙃

Also the video of my gf showing her finger its like she is actually speaking to her child 'show everyone your bad finger' 'cut the top of your finger off didn't you?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hadn't noticed her new reel. Being in a relationship is a personality trait now it seems and her only one 🙃

Also the video of my gf showing her finger its like she is actually speaking to her child 'show everyone your bad finger' 'cut the top of your finger off didn't you?'
She tends to talk to her gf like that all the time, it’s really weird, she comes across as really condescending sometimes she reminds me of a more annoying fat nigella lawson

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the 100th time I’m seeing this? Why is she continuously reposting it? We get it Danielle! God! Anyone would think it’s only her who is in a relationship in the world. The most me me me person on Instagram, she’s so sickening to watch
A0FDD030-9A84-472E-8221-D9B606712118.png

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s just the angle I think she’s just much larger than gf, her arm looks like a xxxl ham leg
There's definitely a big difference in their body sizes ( nothing wrong with that ! ) i just don't think it helps that DV is always in the front of the pics she posts dwarfing "Em" who is usually clinging on behind her ! I think "Em" is in the pics begrudgingly so maybe that is why !

Reactions: 2
Yeah em definitely seems to not be so enthusiastic when it comes to the cameras

Reactions: 2
Why? I think Em looks quite comfortable in the photos at least. Sometimes it's just pose.
DV is just acting like she discovered "teenage love" which is a bit ridiculous at her age but also nice because there is no age for love😂 I just hope for her she doesn't experiment the heartache with the same strength.

Reactions: 3
Another chill day! Does she not do anything? Like housework? She must have sofa sores on her arse!

Another chill day! Does she not do anything? Like housework? She must have sofa sores on her arse!
I'm just jealous as I have housework haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.