Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devitodorito

Seriously what is that fucking filter she uses I keep thinking the brightness on my phone has been turned down
Why do you need to advertise the fact you have your girlfriends socks on? Is ghere another AF coming?

Reactions: 2

nuggy

Sometimes I button it up fully...to.the top....but my GIRLFRIEND isn't here to actually do it for me so I'll leave it open. But ill just explain to you peasants that your shirts actually button up! Right now for a nap as I need the energy to microwave myself a meal later....as my GIRLFRIEND is away for a week
Danielle probably gets tired even napping! I imagine she lifts her foot and says “right that’s enough for today I don’t want to tire myself out now that my GIRLFRIEND is away I’ll need all the measly energy I’ve got to make my meals and wipe my arse”

• Haha
Maybe she means ITV hub on the TV (freeview boxes/smart TV) doesn’t have subtitles. Can confirm that’s the case, it’s terrible. Only online or on phones etc. My Mum watches Corrie and we noticed we can’t access subtitles through the TV. Both my parents a little more deaf these days. Subs are always on here!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Her latest stories....the reason she doesn't do makeup on insta is because she never does anything different it always looks the same whatever products she uses. And as a fellow chronic illness sufferer no I dont understand that after doing your makeup it's taken it out of you and you need to lay down. I may feel like something has taken it out of me but I dont have the luxury of dropping everything and jumping back to bed.
Doing make up really takes it out of me, so now I set a timer and do a simple look and also make sure I have time for a cuppa and a sit down afterwards before going about my day. Maybe she needs to learn about pacing?

nuggy

I’ve not had chance to watch yet. Do you mean her face or like hands etc? Lol
No her actual face! Super puffy and weirdly swollen it’s like watching Humpty Dumpty her face genuinely looks like an egg. I think she’s definitely gained a ton of weight and it shows. Also her gf is coming back early? She was meant to be gone a week. Surely it’s not been a week? Looks like danielles sobbing on the phone has worked

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
It was Greece with Bobby, and yes. She ended up in hospital and her dad had yo come and get her.

Speaking of Bobby, aside from lockdown I don’t remember him being around.
Wasn't he with her in Italy 2019 for Christmas? I love him, I follow his cooking on Instagram!