Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: her secret hatred for Callie

It did always seem like she was using Callie/Dan for attention when she was single and now she has ‘MY GIRLFRIEND’ she’s just dropped them. She even used to say she was Dan’s other wife. I guess when she was lonely and they had a nice new flat she could laze around and be waited on in they were good enough for her but not anymore.

Reactions: 3
She seems like the biggest miserable witch ever, she constantly moans and whinges and yes, we know you have an illness. My mum has the same one plus MS, and to compare their attitudes is crazy to me, you can either become positive, help others going through similar and be a role model for invisible illnesses, or you can become a rotten, sad, miserable person. And she has so much to be grateful for!
Exactly but she chooses victim woe is me mode always ....the new gf enables it all too...no reason why she couldn't sit and put together things herself. I'm amazed she has the strength to apply all that makeup to her face and doesn't just lie down and let the gf do that for her too...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly but she choses victim woe is me mode always ....the new gf enables it all too...no reason why she couldn't sit and put together things herself. I'm amazed she has the strength to apply all that makeup to her face and doesn't just lie down and let the gf do that for her too...
That's hit the nail on the head
She LOVES being a victim.
Imagine if the gf realises shes just her servant, and leaves. I bet she would be running back to callie and Dan.
Callie isn't my cup of tea but at least she's got a bit of get up and go in her.

Exactly but she choses victim woe is me mode always ....the new gf enables it all too...no reason why she couldn't sit and put together things herself. I'm amazed she has the strength to apply all that makeup to her face and doesn't just lie down and let the gf do that for her too...
Did you not see her story this morning about resting after a getting ready??!! 😂 I laugh, But it must be pretty crappy to feel like that.

8ED0A3AA-1C01-4678-A4E2-04E1291B0FD6.png

Reactions: 1
That's hit the nail on the head
She LOVES being a victim.
Imagine if the gf realises shes just her servant, and leaves. I bet she would be running back to callie and Dan.
Callie isn't my cup of tea but at least she's got a bit of get up and go in her.
Callie's get up and go only gets up and goes when she is being paid to get up and go !

Did you not see her story this morning about resting after a getting ready??!! 😂 I laugh, But it must be pretty crappy to feel like that.

View attachment 398985
Sorry but that was just an excuse for her to lie and pout and wait for all the poor you but you look amazing ( she doesn't) comments from the usual suspects...she soo transparent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her gf can't be bothered making the other bedside table. Anything stopping you doing it DV? Could always lend a hand.

Reactions: 9
Her gf can't be bothered making the other bedside table. Anything stopping you doing it DV? Could always lend a hand.
Was just coming on to say this. Maybe if you put your phone down and built the other one at the same time instead of filming!

Oh my "gf" has been upgraded to the "Mrs" and ffs it's a table hardly rocket science!
Screenshot_20210124-005228_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't see much building a home TOGETHER going on ...isn't the fun saving up for things that you love and buying them together, sitting on the floor and putting things together together ?? Maybe it's just me but I don't see anything meaningful between these two ...all take whatever freebies and the " gf/Mrs " doing all the donkey work...not my idea of building a home with the person I love !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
duck me shes actually brought something!!!!!! With a subtle hint to olaplex. Who wants to bet what her next gifted/ad/pr product will be!
Screenshot_20210125-094146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so pleased to have found a kettle with a handle on the side because she can’t use the top handled ones....don’t most kettles have side handles? Or am I just looking at the non designer ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.