Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the speed lesbian relationships move, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they were engaged by Valentines 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First post on here and I am sooooooooo glad you all see her for exactly how she is. She’s deeply manipulative, controlling, outspoken and arrogant. It only got worse as she found “Insta-fame” as did the complaining and bitching that everyone didn’t celebrate her enough. She’s super bitchy, jealous and nasty about the other “influencers” especially Callie, that’s all a front what you see online - she actually resents her, her popularity and constantly was and is in competition with her. Always comparing her incredibly privileged life and upbringing to everyone else’s and complaining how hard done by she is when it’s actually unreal the handouts she’s had to live a life of boozing, posing and gobbling up as many free things she can get. She has this thing where you fall under her “spell” when you are flavour of the month - soooo glad you all see this!!! - and then when she’s done playing with you and don’t serve a purpose she drops you and then the ghosting, snide comments begin. It’s all so so immature and embarrassing and suddenly being gay after being deeply obsessed with men just seems a bit bizarre and last resort. Allll of this tea is so refreshing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She blamed her fibro.....
Hah course she did!
She got her ‘gf’ to help her sort it out....the same ‘gf’ who has a full time job....she’s getting more helpless by the day.
classic - everyone else has to take control of her life for her, as she cannot handle anything adult. Get that fibro causes brain fog and confusion, but on a track record of getting everyone to do everything for her it’s just a bit too convenient isn’t it....

Reactions: 2
First post on here and I am sooooooooo glad you all see her for exactly how she is. She’s deeply manipulative, controlling, outspoken and arrogant. It only got worse as she found “Insta-fame” as did the complaining and bitching that everyone didn’t celebrate her enough. She’s super bitchy, jealous and nasty about the other “influencers” especially Callie, that’s all a front what you see online - she actually resents her, her popularity and constantly was and is in competition with her. Always comparing her incredibly privileged life and upbringing to everyone else’s and complaining how hard done by she is when it’s actually unreal the handouts she’s had to live a life of boozing, posing and gobbling up as many free things she can get. She has this thing where you fall under her “spell” when you are flavour of the month - soooo glad you all see this!!! - and then when she’s done playing with you and don’t serve a purpose she drops you and then the ghosting, snide comments begin. It’s all so so immature and embarrassing and suddenly being gay after being deeply obsessed with men just seems a bit bizarre and last resort. Allll of this tea is so refreshing!
How do you know all this? Do you know her personally??
Dani is very 'woe is me'. Too much time in her head and not enough of getting on with life. Its a privilege even if she never sees it that way.

Reactions: 5
How do you know all this? Do you know her personally??
Dani is very 'woe is me'. Too much time in her head and not enough of getting on with life. Its a privilege even if she never sees it that way.
Yes, we met through friends of friends, and all of what I’ve said is first hand info, not speculation or sensationalist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Funnily enough, she re shared callie’s story of when they first met !!

She seems like the biggest miserable witch ever, she constantly moans and whinges and yes, we know you have an illness. My mum has the same one plus MS, and to compare their attitudes is crazy to me, you can either become positive, help others going through similar and be a role model for invisible illnesses, or you can become a rotten, sad, miserable person. And she has so much to be grateful for!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.