Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you fellow Tattlers, we may all be here to gossip about these ridiculous pampered, out of touch influencers, but this is actually such a supportive community. And to keep it on Danielle, I remember back in the day thinking it was great to find someone in a similar situation to myself to follow...then I quickly realised we weren't on the same page at all. She was living the gifted high life and has now become such a greedy beggar, it's unbearable to watch.
I'm glad you find us supportive. These pages have never been about bashing Danie for her Fibro...a lot of us here have invisible conditions, myself included. We totally understand the daily struggle of having a chronic illness and feeling like we have to prove it to others, let alone live with it!

I think the majority of us are like you and originally followed Danie because we found her relatable, but lately, that's not been the case. Her content seems to be endless ADs and AFs; she is full of contradictions: one minute saying she doesn't want to share intimate details of her life, the next minute she’s plugging sex toys on Insta.

With regards to her health, I think we're all just observing that the little she does, the more pain she is likely to be in. 90% of the time, it doesn't come from a harsh place; i think it's more from personal experience that we are sharing this! That said, there are people who have commented some insensitive comments, but that's the nature of Tattle I'm afraid!

Anyway, welcome to the Danie bashing thread! I hope you find us welcoming ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She thinks by posting about her chronic illness it is relatable and ‘we’re in this together’ - but it actually comes across as the opposite. Some of us with hidden illnesses can’t stay in bed all day, can’t lie down for days on end. We have jobs and kids and people who need us to show up every day.

• Heart
All she does it sit and when “my gf” sits with her, she snaps a pic to prove it. So pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That said, there are people who have commented some insensitive comments, but that's the nature of Tattle I'm afraid!
As much as I agree that Tattle is the place to speak freely I don't think that includes abliest language. There is a zero tolerance policy with regards to racism, sexism etc. Some comments have been insensitive, but some have been just plain offensive and should be viewed the same way you would when reading any discriminatory language.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As much as I agree that Tattle is the place to speak freely I don't think that includes abliest language. There is a zero tolerance policy with regards to racism, sexism etc. Some comments have been insensitive, but some have been just plain offensive and should be viewed the same way you would when reading any discriminatory language.
Oh I totally agree. I don't always articulate myself very well.

I've seen some disgusting comments on here regarding hidden illnesses; ones that refer to those of us with them as liars and fantasists. It's bad enough having to live with them without having to prove them, sometimes even to health professionals too!

If my "bf" wanted to hold my hand on the sofa I'd tell him to feckoff and get back to his end! That's every day of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh her "gf" complimented her on her skin yesterday! What a cowinkydink heres an ad for all my skincare products I didnt buy and probably haven't used before! It's not even funny now! Shes taking the utter piss!

Reactions: 3
I'm not new here but tend to just lurk. I tried following Danielle, Callie and co when I was big but they were so out of touch. Firstly because the brands they wore were out of my budget and secondly because sometimes they seemed to be actively trying to look bigger than they were - wearing clothes that are a lower size than they clearly are. I guess the body positive movement is about emphasising you are fat rather than being proud of your real size?

Reactions: 4
I'm not new here but tend to just lurk. I tried following Danielle, Callie and co when I was big but they were so out of touch. Firstly because the brands they wore were out of my budget and secondly because sometimes they seemed to be actively trying to look bigger than they were - wearing clothes that are a lower size than they clearly are. I guess the body positive movement is about emphasising you are fat rather than being proud of your real size?
I agree I was told I was fatphobic because I didnt agree that people who have lost weight shouldn't post before and after pictures because its fatphobic! No its showing that you have achieved something that is incredibly hard to do! Yet they can show themselves working out because they are doing it for there health! Then why not lose weight for your health? When danie did her clothes line it was 40quid for a bloody box t shirt. And all the other plus size influencers got the whole collection for free but us other fatties have to go buy it.

Reactions: 2
She just posted this, oh dear. Scammers are so smart now and can even look like they’re calling from official bank number. I wonder how much she’s lost
That’s not nice, but why are people still falling for this I thought she would be a bit wiser .

That’s not nice, but why are people still falling for this I thought she would be a bit wiser .
They can be very manipulative and can catch people off guard. I almost fell for a text message I thought was from my bank. It's awful.

• Sad
Especially old and vulnerable people. All this time on internet, she should know. Here they advise you to never give your account details even to your own bank or any official service, by phone or email or whatever. But if you do a complaint to the police and send it to the bank, they refund you normally.

They can be very manipulative and can catch people off guard. I almost fell for a text message I thought was from my bank. It's awful.
Someone in another country is going to live the good life this week, courtesy of Danielle (or her parents).

duck, that bank scam is the pits. I feel so sorry for her.
I hope she gets the cash recovered but the truth is, the chances of getting back the full amount are slim.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.