Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DV has a life that I would hate to have. I sometimes imagine being her and it’s enough to make me shudder.

Reactions: 10
She moves much less than before (and it wasn't enough already). So she has less endurance, less energy, she gets more tired (faster and more often), she gets fatter... so her condition worsens. It's a vicious circle.

Reactions: 9
She moves much less than before (and it wasn't enough already). So she has less endurance, less energy, she gets more tired (faster and more often), she gets fatter... so her condition worsens. It's a vicious circle.
And it's well known with fibromyalgia the less you do the less you can do! Your muscles can seize which then makes everything hurt more!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think that Twitter rant shows how out of touch she is. Millions are out of work. Thousands are dying. And you are moaning that you don’t know what to post to Instagram anymore.
read the room egg face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that Twitter rant shows how out of touch she is. Millions are out of work. Thousands are dying. And you are moaning that you don’t know what to post to Instagram anymore.
read the room egg face.
I think she put it on as she realizes how dire her engagement is and is trying to justify it and get pity ( never gonna happen) Meanwhile she comes across like a whiney spoilt brat that needs to live in the real world. And omg if I see or hear the gf thing one more bloody time I’m going to scream!!! I wish I could earn money posting a pic of some earrings or a picture of a tit vase. Also her taste is dreadful. Who the hell is she influencing . I miss having a nosey at her parents posh house mind. Oh how the other half live. Here’s me sat in a duvet with 4 kids wearing hoody’s and throws while home learning as I can’t justify the heating on till 4pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She started posting screenshots of stuff to do out her content so it wasn’t purely ads. It was so obvious.
If that were my child I would say you had a great run with the blog etc but perhaps it’s time to consider.a new career path.

Reactions: 4
Gosh, if folk thought the Zoella thread was insensitive to those who've reached 30 and not had kids yet, this thread absolutely slams chronic illness. I've long rolled my eyes at Dani and her illness that magically disappears if there's a shoot/holiday/party and as someone who has been ill myself for almost 20 years now (M.E.), I just couldn't do half of what she does, so she's never felt relatable to me (quite the opposite) and I'd be the last person to stick up for her.

My life is over and was over early 20's (40 now). I had to move home, couldn't work, don't go out or date, I'll never have the job I worked/studied so hard for or the kids I've longed for and that's pretty cruel. I'm in pain every single day, I sleep a lot and sit around because it's frankly all I can do and I've put on a lot of weight as a result. I'd estimate 3/4 of the country put on weight during the first lockdown and that's able-bodied people that are able to get out and exercise, so imagine 20 years of no activity because you're in too much pain/exhausted to move?! This thread shames that and for being ill when you're ill, which after several pages, I felt I had to defend (not policing it). I know it isn't aimed at me personally and I'm not picking on one poster, but I know how tit my existence is in the world, I know I'm not a 'catch' or would be terrible company on holiday, but I shouldn't be made to feel guilty about that when it's through no fault of my own (I would also have the foresight not to go on holiday though, because I'd know I wouldn't see anything outside the hotel room). This pandemic has taught me how absolutely strong and resilient I am, to survive 20 years in MUCH tougher circumstances, when the majority of people are climbing the walls after an hour in lockdown! I literally have not left the house since the beginning of March AND not complained about it once (because I've had no choice over the years but to learn to live like this). I'm not lazy or work shy, losing weight (been there, done that) didn't do anything to help me or my condition (I'm fat because I'm ill, not ill because I'm fat), there's no cure and sadly, very little understanding.

That said, slag Danielle off all you like, for her entitlement and childish and privileged ways. She deserves that and often asks for it! It's hard for me to sympathise with her when she's making money from swinging her handbag in the street, when I know I'd collapse within a few seconds of trying that and then she complains she's 'crashed' afterwards (obviously) or when she moaned about the pandemic stopping her being able to do things (way back at the beginning), when I was thinking to myself, that this isn't much different to the tit life I already live (and as a fellow chronic illness person, she should be too), however please don't generalise it to all of us with chronic illnesses or make us feel bad because we aren't holding down 2 'real' jobs, a house, husband and kids whilst battling an illness. P.S. Loving my Tattle life, it gets me through tough days x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gosh, if folk thought the Zoella thread was insensitive to those who've reached 30 and not had kids yet, this thread absolutely slams chronic illness. I've long rolled my eyes at Dani and her illness that magically disappears if there's a shoot/holiday/party and as someone who has been ill myself for almost 20 years now (M.E.), I just couldn't do half of what she does, so she's never felt relatable to me (quite the opposite) and I'd be the last person to stick up for her.

My life is over and was over early 20's (40 now). I had to move home, couldn't work, don't go out or date, I'll never have the job I worked/studied so hard for or the kids I've longed for and that's pretty cruel. I'm in pain every single day, I sleep a lot and sit around because it's frankly all I can do and I've put on a lot of weight as a result. I'd estimate 3/4 of the country put on weight during the first lockdown and that's able-bodied people that are able to get out and exercise, so imagine 20 years of no activity because you're in too much pain/exhausted to move?! This thread shames that and for being ill when you're ill, which after several pages, I felt I had to defend (not policing it). I know it isn't aimed at me personally and I'm not picking on one poster, but I know how tit my existence is in the world, I know I'm not a 'catch' or would be terrible company on holiday, but I shouldn't be made to feel guilty about that when it's through no fault of my own (I would also have the foresight not to go on holiday though, because I'd know I wouldn't see anything outside the hotel room). This pandemic has taught me how absolutely strong and resilient I am, to survive 20 years in MUCH tougher circumstances, when the majority of people are climbing the walls after an hour in lockdown! I literally have not left the house since the beginning of March AND not complained about it once (because I've had no choice over the years but to learn to live like this). I'm not lazy or work shy, losing weight (been there, done that) didn't do anything to help me or my condition (I'm fat because I'm ill, not ill because I'm fat), there's no cure and sadly, very little understanding.

That said, slag Danielle off all you like, for her entitlement and childish and privileged ways. She deserves that and often asks for it! It's hard for me to sympathise with her when she's making money from swinging her handbag in the street, when I know I'd collapse within a few seconds of trying that and then she complains she's 'crashed' afterwards (obviously) or when she moaned about the pandemic stopping her being able to do things (way back at the beginning), when I was thinking to myself, that this isn't much different to the tit life I already live (and as a fellow chronic illness person, she should be too), however please don't generalise it to all of us with chronic illnesses or make us feel bad because we aren't holding down 2 'real' jobs, a house, husband and kids whilst battling an illness. P.S. Loving my Tattle life, it gets me through tough days x
Thank you! I have Crohn's and some of the tit on here with regards to invisable disabilities have made me feel bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I don’t think anyone’s ever set out on this thread to stereotype people with chronic illnesses... however it may have come across. I don’t doubt Danielle is in pain however as you said always seems to be well enough to try and flog something.. sending hugs to you x

Reactions: 6

I don't think its generalizing everyone with a chronic illness. I like yourself live a very sad existence but I had already had my children before I fell ill so have no choice but to look after them. I followed her because she had a chronic illness as its nice to know I wasnt alone. But she isn't relatable. The thing with the holiday is seeing that shes been paid to go to promote a very luxurious holiday and if she knew..like we all know when we are ill that she wasnt going to be able to go out the room much then why bother. Especially when she prob could afford to pay for it.
I feel for anyone living in chronic pain and would never say anyone's pain is worse or less because pain is pain amd living with it day after day is exhausting and I'm sorry if you feel that this thread has a dig at that. X

To be fair I’m sure If you worked, it wouldn’t be simply posting photos from your phone and Moaning how hard life is because of that work!

Don’t think anything is directed at people suffering from it, more as you say her instant ability to be fine if a holiday or event comes up.

She’s just a cock

Reactions: 5
Also she’s incredibly lazy and that comes out more when there is someone around her who’ll do stuff for her, when she’s around Bobby she knows he’ll bring her stuff and she plays on it same with the “girlfriend”

Reactions: 2
Didnt stop her posting an ad in between the tears though did it lol hahaha she’s a dick

Oh gang I’m so depressed my life is tit but my curls are defined by this crap product that doesn’t work but anyway, my girlfriend is hoping she’ll drown in the bath and my life is still tit. Waiting for a prayer that my followers don’t notice I’m an old hag now. Bye for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is my point I dont wanna log on to see how tit she is feeling with her fibro! Knowing all the freebies she gets and the money for tit ads for basically minimum effort. I followed her as I thought we had something in common but we dont she is too woe is bleeping me.

Reactions: 3
The subtle or not so subtle slide in of an AD really annoyed me.

I’m more annoyed that I have frizzy hair and want to try it though 😂😂

• Haha
Thank you fellow Tattlers, we may all be here to gossip about these ridiculous pampered, out of touch influencers, but this is actually such a supportive community. And to keep it on Danielle, I remember back in the day thinking it was great to find someone in a similar situation to myself to follow...then I quickly realised we weren't on the same page at all. She was living the gifted high life and has now become such a greedy beggar, it's unbearable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.