Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but I am confident I’d never fall for it. For starters, no decent bank would ring you and ask for details. I would always hang up and ring back.
Also, she had an email from Booking.com to say that a holiday had been booked - why didn’t she check her account to see if the money they had “tried” to take had gone? Surely you’d just check your bank account and see what is there / isn’t there and if the money was still in your account you’d know it wasn’t legit. Jeez... surely she spends enough time sitting around doing nothing to suss this one out. I thought just people with busy and hectic lives would get caught out like this. 🤨

Reactions: 7
Tbh at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes, and it’s easy to be whipped into a state of panic around money where you just don’t think. Good on her for sharing it, there’s a lot of shame around scamming which needn’t be there!

I’d sooner see that than a bleeping ad 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, but I am confident I’d never fall for it. For starters, no decent bank would ring you and ask for details. I would always hang up and ring back.
Also, she had an email from Booking.com to say that a holiday had been booked - why didn’t she check her account to see if the money they had “tried” to take had gone? Surely you’d just check your bank account and see what is there / isn’t there and if the money was still in your account you’d know it wasn’t legit. Jeez... surely she spends enough time sitting around doing nothing to suss this one out. I thought just people with busy and hectic lives would get caught out like this. 🤨
I’m hoping she isn’t just sharing to shamelessly get some attention, and use it to gain attention from people

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping she isn’t just sharing to shamelessly get some attention, and use it to gain attention from people
Well, she’s completely so whilst it’s not a pleasant experience, at least she isn’t at a financial loss.

Reactions: 2
Most banks can recall a payment instantly...I had a DD go out of my account twice, called my bank the same morning and they recalled it and it was back in my account almost immediately. Technology is amazing and banks are soo clever in how they track our accounts now.

She was incredibly foolish giving details over the phone like that...I'm struggling to understand how someone as money oriented as she clearly is, and has had a bank account for many years why she didn't remember the one rule drummed in from an early age ..do not give your account details / passwords over the phone....all a bit odd but all has ended well for her soo drama over !

Reactions: 2
“It couldn’t have happened at a worse time”... when is there a good time for it to happen!! At least shes at home all day and hasn’t got anything to do and was able to make the phone calls! Some of us who work in offices have to wait until their break to make such phone calls!!

Reactions: 7
I just cant concentrate on anything she says as I'm too busy staring at her mouth. I know she doesn't like her teeth, but the way she speaks it looks like shes toothless!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just cant concentrate on anything she says as I'm too busy staring at her mouth. I know she doesn't like her teeth, but the way she speaks it looks like shes toothless!
I'm glad it's not just me! I find myself not looking at her now just listening because I can't stop trying to glimpse her teeth...I've never seen teeth like that before...surely not just from sucking her thumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad it's not just me! I find myself not looking at her now just listening because I can't stop trying to glimpse her teeth...I've never seen teeth like that before...surely not just from sucking her thumb?
They look like teeth that have been filed down for veneers:
Screenshot_20210121-152123_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She got her ‘gf’ to help her sort it out....the same ‘gf’ who has a full time job....she’s getting more helpless by the day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.