Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameless ....however it's probably another grey rock hard lump of furniture because let's face it beggars can't be choosers when it comes to taking the freebies!

And seriously how big is that spare room that her poor gf has to keep moving it round til madame is happy! Pretentious twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shameless ....however it's probably another grey rock hard lump of furniture because let's face it beggars can't be choosers when it comes to taking the freebies!

And seriously how big is that spare room that her poor gf has to keep moving it round til madame is happy! Pretentious twit !
I looked on the Instagram account and it looks like standard run of the mill sofas. The kind they sell in homesense. A bit cheap looking but do the job.

No shade, btw. I love homesense

Reactions: 2
The reality of being overweight is that there’s more strain on your body and joints than if you were lighter, you’re physically carrying around more than a slimmer person who is the same height. That’s not meant to be a dig at bigger people or fatphobia, it’s just facts. And unfortunately if you do have a disability, or a disorder which causes aches and general pain, being heavier will unfortunately exacerbate that.

Reactions: 11
The reality of being overweight is that there’s more strain on your body and joints than if you were lighter, you’re physically carrying around more than a slimmer person who is the same height. That’s not meant to be a dig at bigger people or fatphobia, it’s just facts. And unfortunately if you do have a disability, or a disorder which causes aches and general pain, being heavier will unfortunately exacerbate that.
I totally agree I'm overweight and have osteoarthritis and fibro. And because I'm bigger the pressure on my joints makes the pain worse. And that obviously now affects my mobility. And losing weight is alot harder although I'm trying and do a hell of alot more than she does if I was slimmer to begin with I doubt I'd be affected this badly!

Reactions: 2
I totally agree I'm overweight and have osteoarthritis and fibro. And because I'm bigger the pressure on my joints makes the pain worse. And that obviously now affects my mobility. And losing weight is alot harder although I'm trying and do a hell of alot more than she does if I was slimmer to begin with I doubt I'd be affected this badly!
absolutely, unfortunately weight loss can be really difficult and a lot of us have emotions tied up in food (I know I do!). But I think the difference is Dani thinks the two things are unrelated.

Reactions: 7
She's yet to get the massive wakeup call she needs ...she has parents that fund her lifestyle, a gf that runs round after her and freebies on tap...!

Reactions: 5
She's yet to get the massive wakeup call she needs ...she has parents that fund her lifestyle, a gf that runs round after her and freebies on tap...!
As long as influencers are a thing and there are companies to pay them and give them freebies.
As for the health, she already had wake-ups but ignored them. Remember when she was on holidays in Thailand (with Bobby?) and she had to be repatriated. And she told it had already happened in Greece once, she was taken to hospital and her father had to come for her and deal with the paperwork and transferred her to an English hospital and then home.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As long as influencers are a thing and there are companies to pay them and give them freebies.
As for the health, she already had wake-ups but ignored them. Remember when she was on holidays in Thailand (with Bobby?) and she had to be repatriated. And she told it had already happened in Greece once, she was taken to hospital and her father had to come for her and deal with the paperwork and transferred her to an English hospital and then home.
I had no idea about any of that! Wow! And she still continues as she does...

Amd when TUI paid for her and Bobby to fly first class to the Caribbean..I forget where but she spent the whole time literally in the room! Maybe one or two shots by the pool. I think it was a couple of years ago for new years! tit content for a holiday that would have cost thousands!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Like someone said, she doesn't think or doesn't want to think she can do something. I don't recall her saying she sees a doctor, ti adjust a treatment maybe. I don't know.

Like someone said, she doesn't think or doesn't want to think she can do something. I don't recall her saying she sees a doctor, ti adjust a treatment maybe. I don't know.
Well whilst everyone in her life enables her she will never make changes. Setting up the new flat seems to have fallen to the new gf whilst she supervises from the freebie sofa ...maybe that's what her role is ..begging for freebies ? Certainly all she is putting up as content these days.

You would think after what’s happening to Grace Victory it would be a wake up call to start taking care of her fitness a bit more

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.