Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need for videos of them snogging in the sainsbos car park. Do your big shop and go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amd when TUI paid for her and Bobby to fly first class to the Caribbean..I forget where but she spent the whole time literally in the room! Maybe one or two shots by the pool. I think it was a couple of years ago for new years! tit content for a holiday that would have cost thousands!
Wasn't it the same trip but I think it was Thailand. I didn't remember it was a gift though. I shouldn't be surprised!

Reactions: 1
At least they’ve actually gone to the supermarket rather than getting tit for free again.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't it the same trip but I think it was Thailand. I didn't remember it was a gift though. I shouldn't be surprised!
The one where she was seated near Kate moss I could have sworn that was Barbados and indef remember it being gifted. I'm gunna go have a look see x

The one where she was seated near Kate moss I could have sworn that was Barbados and indef remember it being gifted. I'm gunna go have a look see x
St Lucia and it was paid for!
Screenshot_20210109-185528_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2

St Lucia and it was paid for!View attachment 380487
Oh thank you. I think I found the other one. It wasn't with Bobbi, it was with her parents when they went to Australia for her cousin's wedding and before going back to England, they stayed one week in Thailand.

Edit : Nope. in that one she had just painful period but wasn't repatriated. Damn!😂

Last edited:
Oh thank you. I think I found the other one. It wasn't with Bobbi, it was with her parents when they went to Australia for her cousin's wedding and before going back to England, they stayed one week in Thailand.
I think I remember Australia I wasnt into Instagram much then though!

Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.

Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.
I think she has yes, that joker smile isn't real! ..she does do the whole hide her teeth thing too though ..weirdly!

I'm sure she's denied having fillers before and said people ask all the time but she hasn't.

It was Greece with Bobby, and yes. She ended up in hospital and her dad had yo come and get her.

Speaking of Bobby, aside from lockdown I don’t remember him being around.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was Greece with Bobby, and yes. She ended up in hospital and her dad had yo come and get her.

Speaking of Bobby, aside from lockdown I don’t remember him being around.
Wasn't he with her in Italy 2019 for Christmas? I love him, I follow his cooking on Instagram!

I do remember the big drama when she was on holiday in Greece and I remember being confused about what was actually wrong.

Then thinking why does Bobby go away with her when she literally ends up ill and can't do anything

Bobby hasn't been around as much since 'my girlfriend ' appeared. Even accounting for lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought Bobby had moved to wales. Or have I imagined that?

Edit. Who could be bleeping bothered to go on holiday with her? Yeh, it might get paid for, but you’re looking after danie hand and foot.
Bobby must have some patience!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its true that on the free #gifed trip to St Lucia all Danni and Bobby did was stay in the hotel and eat. There were a handful times she was out near the pool and beach. She seems the most unadventurous and uninteresting person. Though I'm sure Bobby knew all of this when they travelled. Similar to the gf, he was her carer / someone to be a couch potato with. Seems hellava boring. What a waste of a trip to the caribbean!

Reactions: 5
Bobby is in Wales yes ..

During the Christmas trip to Italy he waited on her constantly bringing her drinks in bed etc. It's almost as if it's part of the "deal" ...she takes them away, they need have to run round after her !

Reactions: 8
Do we know what actually happened in Greece, when she got ill? I think that was the trip her dad had to collect her from (although my memory isn’t great)!

Its true that on the free #gifed trip to St Lucia all Danni and Bobby did was stay in the hotel and eat. There were a handful times she was out near the pool and beach. She seems the most unadventurous and uninteresting person. Though I'm sure Bobby knew all of this when they travelled. Similar to the gf, he was her carer / someone to be a couch potato with. Seems hellava boring. What a waste of a trip to the caribbean!
I thought that it was like she literally just went to the pool/beach for content. The stories were her in bed eating or dressed up going to eat! Pisses me off as she gets to go to Italy for free as mummy and daddy have a house there. And I'm sure she could afford that holiday herself but why bother when companies pay for it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.