Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently she’s flying Beans home early next year. Wonder how she got enough money to do it when she didn’t work a second and just been lazy ever since she’s been back.

Reactions: 3
So apparently she’s flying Beans home early next year. Wonder how she got enough money to do it when she didn’t work a second and just been lazy ever since she’s been back.
Bet she scrounged money off her followers secretly

Reactions: 3
Bank of mommy and daddy lmao she comes from money surely

her mum used to have some half ass jewelery side hustle that she would shill on Facebook and that's the kind of thing only rich people do because they can afford to start random things and not worry if it fails

which is prob where dani gets that mentality (all her failed youtube accounts, including her main LOL)

and she lives with them in Sandringham which seems like a very rich area since its by the beach

Reactions: 2
The amount of facetuning in those photos….. the overdrawing of her lips 😂 she’s edited her eyes so blue in the 2nd photo that her teeth are blue as well haha.

“wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are”. how ironic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
92732EDC-8C3E-4D4B-9AD9-49C7460720D5.jpeg

Imagine having to plan in your head how you’re going to turn back to the person filming so that you still only show your “good” side and make sure the hair is covering the bad side as well. The calculation is real.

Reactions: 10
Oh that’s interesting, I actually thought the opposite, like sjhadley said, she fully planned in her head how to turn back and she was even jumping in a way that you could only see her “good side”. You can feel the how tense she was about it the whole clip.

Screenshot_20211211_163323.jpg

loooool nothing changed at all, the curtains just got shorter and pink

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying to know what her parents think of her just bumming around the house all day doing duck all. Honestly I don’t even think my parents would LET me live at home at this age if I was just sat at home jobless (by choice) and contributing nothing financially?? They would be so pissed off (and rightfully so)

Reactions: 8
I’m dying to know what her parents think of her just bumming around the house all day doing duck all. Honestly I don’t even think my parents would LET me live at home at this age if I was just sat at home jobless (by choice) and contributing nothing financially?? They would be so pissed off (and rightfully so)
Well they would be enabling her so….

Reactions: 2
23C551EA-AF68-4D0D-ADA5-A084AC24CCD2.jpeg

nah but im in tears 😅 her photo of her shoving her back out as far as she can VS the pic her tat artist posted

i literally thought her ass was her front until i noticed her boobs

danielle.... get your back breaking thirst traps off of IG I beg and embrace the life of a flat arser :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Proving once again she’s as mentally unwell as ever.
she most definitely has bpd! i know i mentioned this a while back, but the whole impulsivity of changing hairstyles and getting a whole set of new tattoos, constant mood and identity shifts/changes is all part of the bpd symptoms and lifestyle. it’s so sad, but it’s also very true. what she needs is to seek out therapy, specifically dialectical behavioral therapy, because that is the only proven treatment for bpd. but with any mental health struggle and getting into therapy, the individual must come to terms and want to change and get help before they can get better 🤷🏻‍♀️
i honestly would love to hear more of the community’s thoughts about dani and a possible bpd diagnosis. all her stories and posts just scream bpd to me whenever i see them.

(disclaimer: i have bpd and have been struggling with it my whole life. i only started therapy about a year ago, and it is a whole process and commitment.)

Reactions: 9
B2127831-6DBB-4538-9C6E-FCA13FFA5D3C.jpeg

maybe because you sit at home every day like an actual bum. get a job then you’ll have a reason to be tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she most definitely has bpd! i know i mentioned this a while back, but the whole impulsivity of changing hairstyles and getting a whole set of new tattoos, constant mood and identity shifts/changes is all part of the bpd symptoms and lifestyle. it’s so sad, but it’s also very true. what she needs is to seek out therapy, specifically dialectical behavioral therapy, because that is the only proven treatment for bpd. but with any mental health struggle and getting into therapy, the individual must come to terms and want to change and get help before they can get better 🤷🏻‍♀️
i honestly would love to hear more of the community’s thoughts about dani and a possible bpd diagnosis. all her stories and posts just scream bpd to me whenever i see them.

(disclaimer: i have bpd and have been struggling with it my whole life. i only started therapy about a year ago, and it is a whole process and commitment.)
I believe she has bpd traits. Just from her social media ive found She has no sense of identity, lacks any sense of self, doesnt maintain meaningful relationships unless its family, possibly experiencing feelings of emptiness purely from her quote stuff she posts blah blah blah and her journey crap she goes on about.

Reactions: 9
Generously curious; how can she have these surgeries? Don’t they need to make sure her mental health is ok before getting anything done?
I might be wrong but I don't think you need a mental health check before non-cosmetic surgeries as long as there is an issue prevalent that can be relieved with surgery

Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but I don't think you need a mental health check before non-cosmetic surgeries as long as there is an issue prevalent that can be relieved with surgery
Really? Before my neurosurgery I had to fill out a questionnaire, talk to a psychiatrist to make sure I was of sound mind and get the ok from several doctors… I’m just wondering why none of the doctors picked up on her behaviour for this surgery or her breast augmentation last year

I asked her on her 'questions' story on Instagram why she had an unnecessary boob job during a global pandemic and she instantly blocked me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: truth hurts babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that lasted long; she posted on her stories to ask a question and then deleted it less then an hour later. Couldn’t handle it hey hahaha. I asked her what her job is now

I asked her on her 'questions' story on Instagram why she had an unnecessary boob job during a global pandemic and she instantly blocked me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: truth hurts babe x
Welcome to the blocked club

• Haha
Reactions: 6