Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh it looks like she’s finally given up being a public figure/having a social media presence. I know everyone has had a rough two years but she had a bad breakup, finding out she had HPV, botched boob job, move to London, covid, being apart from her family when she was clearly going through something, plus whatever mental health issues she has - I think it all just got too much. She’s probably realised what’s important in life. People on GG were telling her for years to give it up as she doesn’t have the resilience for it, and it looks like she finally has. I don’t doubt her bank account isn’t stacked regardless but I’m still shocked she walked away from such easy money. But maybe it truly wasn’t worth it anymore. If so, good for her and I hope she heals and finds herself.
I get where you're coming from bc surgery and being diagnosed with endo can't have been easy but excessive show of privilege and lack of acknowledgement of it whilst simultaneously "caring" and not caring about other people by doing irresponsible things, which are the cause of a lot of her issues over the past year especially, makes it really difficult to empathise with her, especially all the empty promises she makes about sharing her journey back to Aus when in actual fact she secretly hid from her audience the entire time she was isolating - she goes on about wanting to make a difference but she's just full of tit

Reactions: 11
Oh wow, shes been through what 76% of females go through at some point in their lives. 9 out of 10 sexually active people have HPV. Many women has PCOS. Lots of people haven't been able to see family for years. Lockdown causes many people to feel tit. I don't want to hear her sob stories, she is a self righteous twit and she needs to get off social media.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, shes been through what 76% of females go through at some point in their lives. 9 out of 10 sexually active people have HPV. Many women has PCOS. Lots of people haven't been able to see family for years. Lockdown causes many people to feel tit. I don't want to hear her sob stories, she is a self righteous twit and she needs to get off social media.
Right!! As I mentioned previously I have PCOS, had HPV and treatment to remove pre-cancerous cells from my cervix which is (unfortunately) very common. I’m still here working away in a hospital. She acts as if she is the first person to ever experience anything. Not everything is a big drama that means you stop ‘working’ because you’ve been fortunate enough to earn big bucks at one point in your life. Some of us just get on with it and the thought of just stopping working doesn’t even enter our minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh it looks like she’s finally given up being a public figure/having a social media presence. I know everyone has had a rough two years but she had a bad breakup, finding out she had HPV, botched boob job, move to London, covid, being apart from her family when she was clearly going through something, plus whatever mental health issues she has - I think it all just got too much. She’s probably realised what’s important in life. People on GG were telling her for years to give it up as she doesn’t have the resilience for it, and it looks like she finally has. I don’t doubt her bank account isn’t stacked regardless but I’m still shocked she walked away from such easy money. But maybe it truly wasn’t worth it anymore. If so, good for her and I hope she heals and finds herself.
Until she actually gets another job or deciders todo something… anything lol I don’t think we can say she’s finally given up. Honestly I think her ego is too big for that. She’s just stopped doing it

Reactions: 4
When did she say she had HPV?
It was pretty soon after she moved to chelsea. She did a long rant about it - can’t remember if it was on stories or a video. But she said Jade Tunchy spoke about getting checked for it and it inspired her so she did and was really grateful to Jade or she never would’ve known and it would’ve been a lot worse.

And to clarify - I’m not saying I feel sorry for her or what she’s been through is truly awful - but I’m saying all those things combined I’m guessing is what finally caused her to pack it in. And like I said, I’m so surprised. It would’ve been easy for her to keep doing ads even just on insta, and racking it in, but I don’t think she’s built for the influencer life (based on her issues) so if she has truly decided to take a step back for her own health then I hope she has. But maybe she’ll be back, who knows.

Reactions: 8
A58FDC81-7CA2-43AF-8A9B-CB00D63CFD4B.png

.... but she has a place to live in?? with a full bedroom and a closet ????? without context, this seems like she had 3 clothes to live out of and no permanent/stable accomodation 🙄

Reactions: 6
New life eh?!
F0D9A93D-F04E-46A4-8716-F1E684AE4EC5.png

Also she’s a different type of strange; who brings over appliances like kettles etc. that have different outlets, when you can easily just buy them here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And right on que the t new life post… sis spending New Years in her lounge room. And referring to her time in England don’t being over so opening up the door for her to move again…

And right on que the t new life post… sis spending New Years in her lounge room. And referring to her time in England don’t being over so opening up the door for her to move again…
Actually kind of surprised she didn’t find anyone on bumble so she had NYE plans

Reactions: 5
Actually kind of surprised she didn’t find anyone on bumble so she had NYE plans
she made a post about getting her period and her uterus punching her on the inside or something. Probably her excuse for having no plans.

agree with another poster she’s so weird for bringing appliances back. Yes they are SMEG so they would have cost a bit but it’s still odd to pay to ship them across the world. Just sell them on fb or something. She’s living with her parents indefinitely so it’s not like she needs a kettle etc. Weird she goes on about how much make up she has culled but then brings a kettle with her….

Reactions: 7
she could of sold them or something why bring appliances over weirdo

Am I the only one angry that instead of calming down and taking care of her dog that's definitely terrified of the fireworks she's just outside sipping champagne?!

• Heart
Am I the only one angry that instead of calming down and taking care of her dog that's definitely terrified of the fireworks she's just outside sipping champagne?!
I watched her stories but didn’t see her dog terrified?? Did she delete it already?…..sounds like something Dani would do though. She’s so self centred.

She didn't have a story of her dog, I'm just assuming she'd be terrified of the loud bangs. It's her first time with them hearing fireworks probably, I think they just should've been a bit more considerate.

Reactions: 2
She didn't have a story of her dog, I'm just assuming she'd be terrified of the loud bangs. It's her first time with them hearing fireworks probably, I think they just should've been a bit more considerate.
meh, my super reactive rescue doesn't care at all about fireworks, definitely an individual thing for each dog. plenty of legitimate things to criticise dani on!

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily, mine slept throught it like a baby.

Reactions: 3
Yeah you're right, to each their own, mainly based it off on my own experiences and how stressful events with fireworks are, I've only ever had dogs that were terrified so it's just always weird when people can freely enjoy fireworks not worrying about the dogs.

Reactions: 2