Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex-“best friend/soulmate” Tom reacted to her latest pic 😬😬😬
Omg I remember there "soulmate" he feared in a few vlogs personally think they were bed buddies as he disappeared so quickly and then she wanted to go to London

Reactions: 1
3FDCF510-639A-4E2F-930F-875FCCFBB44A.jpeg

this is a story her injector posted a week ago, i just hate how dark her brows are! they look really bad with the neon wig hair

also weeks old SS i forgot to post lol but a classic example of how she poses so intensely for pics and then gets caught massively off guard in stories

obviously she looks normal in the story but you just know she would never want to show herself without tensing to high hell lmao
14EE6BB1-A50E-4B4D-9916-0B00CB8C5A03.jpeg
6E5D61FC-D9A3-4720-AB27-AEF7E68C784E.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Who are those girls she’s hanging out with? How are you gonna move back to a place after like four years and make new friends straight away!

Who are those girls she’s hanging out with? How are you gonna move back to a place after like four years and make new friends straight away!
Cringes me out every time she makes a new friend she's like "you're my soulmate" "you're the other half of me" "you are the light of my life" bro it's been 2 weeks damn

Reactions: 13
View attachment 896512

this is a story her injector posted a week ago, i just hate how dark her brows are! they look really bad with the neon wig hair

also weeks old SS i forgot to post lol but a classic example of how she poses so intensely for pics and then gets caught massively off guard in stories

obviously she looks normal in the story but you just know she would never want to show herself without tensing to high hell lmao View attachment 896514View attachment 896515
She looks a completely different size and person whenever she is shown in other people's stories!

Why are the majority of her youtube videos gone now? If you look at her playlists, they may say they have like 100+ videos in one but when you click on it there's like 4 left lol.

And she's removed her YouTube photo and now left it as just all black!

Is she trying to remove her past or something? Does she not relate to that person anymore? x

Reactions: 4
Why are the majority of her youtube videos gone now? If you look at her playlists, they may say they have like 100+ videos in one but when you click on it there's like 4 left lol.

Is she trying to remove her past or something? Does she not relate to that person anymore? x
No matter how many times she tries to change her personality she's still the same basic white girl she always was

Reactions: 7

Hahaha no way ....she deactivated her income source but maybe bank of mom and dad pay better these days

Reactions: 4
I sound like a broken record but for real what does she do with her life? Wakes up and…? She has no job (that we know of) isn’t active on social media. So your life consists of what exactly? Taking photos, walking your latest victim dog, doing some art, eating food that no doubt her mum cooks, bet her mum does her laundry as well. Is she not worried about the long term? Everyone needs a career. Or even on the most basic level what about the need to feel fulfilled or having a sense of purpose?

Reactions: 10
She would spend the day playing video games like a teenager. Send a few manipulative text messages to people she has burned in the past but wants to latch onto again because FrIeNdS. Make a few random friends on Bumble, as long as they look good on their social media. Message a few cosmetic clinics (and probably hair salons now) letting them know she'll promote them on Instagram in return for keeping her going with free treatments. Contact Jo Malone and Whitefox Boutique asking when their new collections are coming out (and making sure they're well aware she has a new postal address).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And tomorrow she'll have a very very (not at all) inspiring brain fart about how you should overcome your fears and just "GET THAT DAMN TATTOO". That's the only things she's ever been contemplating in her life, getting tattoos. She thinks all people are like her, with no passion, no drive, no responsibilities. No Danielle, we're over here contemplating if we should move countries for better opportunities, change our majors because that one we're currently doing is not making us happy anymore, change jobs because we're getting underpaid, dare to bring children into this world, battling cancer trying to decide going under chemo, etc. And she's over here acting brave for "getting a damn tattoo". Fu.k right off. She's a joke. And then she goes on to cry about not being able to fly Beans home. But can afford a hairstylist turning almost black hair into dusty pink and new tattoos. Bull-fu.king-s.it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg this dumb witch getting another tattoo and taking ratty thirsty trap pics while claiming she got no $$$ to transport her dog lol ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7