Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha idk it for sure but I have seen them on their stories all hanging out with one another but she's never there

she seems to have last hung out for her bday but since then they've all been going out together, even just yesterday or the day before they hung out but no sight or mention of ol wig head

it's unsurprising bc i think they're an established friend group and she just met one or two through bumble and tried to slot herself in, but i don't think it's worked out lol

She does this often, but instead of being real about how she meets them she does an instagram post like “out with my friends!” “seeing my friends today!” and it’s this new random bunch of people. She’s more desperate to show that she has friends than to actually have friends.

Dani Mansutti…. goes into hiding for a week because she can’t live up to the first highly edited picture of how she looks with her new hair lol.

Reactions: 5
I think its sad she has to meet friends on bumble considering she only lived in the uk for a couple years. You would think she would still have friends in melb

Reactions: 6
Just wait, with the holiday season kicking in she’ll have to find some new friends todo New Years with. Weird that she always said she has bad ties with Melbourne and people here so that’s why she left, but seems completely fine now

Reactions: 4
She used to be paranoid that the girls from the Melbourne Gal Pals facebook group would secretly take paparazzi shots of of her bad side while she's out shopping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh God those sharpie brows. Her hair looks like tit already and she had them like that for what, a week? Knowing her she probably went to the cheapest hairdresser in Melbourne.
I wonder why she is so quiet on Social Media lately, I would have expected her to milk the new hairstyle in order to get free stuff from hair companies.

Reactions: 8
No matter how much we all dislike her, this would be a hard thing to accept and deal with
Agree, but my God does she love to milk any adversity in her life. “I don’t have one but TWO chronic illnesses!!!” & “I’ll need surgery, which means another scar, on top of my battle scars from when I had my breast augmentation & explant, remember???” (Like who even mentions something like that - only Dani, who somehow thinks having multiple ‘battle scars’ somehow makes her a more interesting person. Nobody cares. She acts like she’ll be permanently disfigured as if she has massive burns on her face)

Reactions: 22
Agree, but my God does she love to milk any adversity in her life. “I don’t have one but TWO chronic illnesses!!!” & “I’ll need surgery, which means another scar, on top of my battle scars from when I had my breast augmentation & explant, remember???” (Like who even mentions something like that - only Dani, who somehow thinks having multiple ‘battle scars’ somehow makes her a more interesting person. Nobody cares. She acts like she’ll be permanently disfigured as if she has massive burns on her face)
yes exactly this! So many women live with endo. I’ve had two surgeries for my endo in the last two years. Where’s me medal??

she acts like she is the only person in the entire world to ever have these diagnoses.

Reactions: 16
Not to mention that her bAtTLe ScArs are from unnecessary surgeries she CHOSE TO HAVE in the middle of a frigging pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The girl has absolutely no personality, not one inch her whole persona is fitting in but claiming she’s not like other girls she’s so quirky. I almost feel bad for saying it but I don’t even believe it’s true, she needs to reclaim some following in social media and so this will now be her “story”

The girl has absolutely no personality, not one inch her whole persona is fitting in but claiming she’s not like other girls she’s so quirky. I almost feel bad for saying it but I don’t even believe it’s true, she needs to reclaim some following in social media and so this will now be her “story”
second this. Cue the return of mental health advocate Dani but it’ll be advocating for chronic illness for a few weeks until her next personality comes along

Her word salad way of speaking/writing genuinely freaks me out lol. Over the top adjectives, super vague, everything she experiences in life is part of some non-descript, never-ending “journey.” She says so much and yet says absolutely bleeping nothing at the same time.

Also just realised the “You” that she constantly refers to in these long winded captions of hers (“Know that you are amazing…You are doing so well…You are stronger than you know”) reminds me of Joe-the-serial-killer from the series You addressing his latest obsession haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's trying to give herself every excuse that she shouldn't feel guilty for not working. She's getting sick of people calling her lazy, but she's done it every year - posts quotes about how it's important to rest and you don't always have to be productive and achieving things. That's okay here and there, but that's literally HER LIFE. Always resting. Going on holiday after holiday and each time saying "I've needed this rest", "I deserve a break". She's so out of touch. Now she's been diagnosed with something that she can use as an excuse and she's milking it.

It's just an influencer thing from the girls of her Youtube era who live in this fantasy land of never experiencing what regular life is with a job. They write one email and then get on Instagram stories to say "I've been working so hard doing admin all day!".

The women with endo who do deserve the praise are the ones who pick themselves up every day, keep working and don't make everyone try to feel sorry for them.

This is reminding me of the influencer who had was so proud of herself that she mowed the lawn for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her word salad way of speaking/writing genuinely freaks me out lol. Over the top adjectives, super vague, everything she experiences in life is part of some non-descript, never-ending “journey.” She says so much and yet says absolutely bleeping nothing at the same time.

Also just realised the “You” that she constantly refers to in these long winded captions of hers (“Know that you are amazing…You are doing so well…You are stronger than you know”) reminds me of Joe-the-serial-killer from the series You addressing his latest obsession haha.
She thinks she is gifted with words and writing, but it always is just the same vague tit rewritten to suit her latest ‘thing’. If she isn’t working then she should absolutely pursue a degree in something that she’s been interested in to actually back up her assertions of a ‘calling’.
Ps Bridget Hustwaite actually wrote a fantastic book called ‘How to Endo’ and she’s a great gal!

You know that if she could get on a plane tomorrow to fly to Dubai or whatever the pain would suddenly disappear and she'd be all smiles.

She will always be a narcissist who strings people along using fake emotion, relatability and pretending to care about her following by using the word "you", when she's really talking to herself in her posts.

She says she's "depressed" every time she doesn't have anything on in life, because when you choose to rely on travelling and events and PR freebies and going out with random people to make you happy and now you no longer have that, what do you have? Get a job.

The whole cry about the dog was a fake act to get people off her back when everyone realised it wasn't with her and wouldn't be for months.

Now she's actually taking a picture of herself crying and posting it on Instagram to get sympathy for something so many females have.

Reactions: 11
So she said once again that she'll be sharing her whole experience of endo surgery and her journey with PCOS but I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen, I bring it up a lot but she said she would document the process of going to Aus and quarantining at the beginning of the year and instead ended up sneaking off, same old story with her

Also her hair looks tit but her lips look almost like natural again!!