Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that lasted long; she posted on her stories to ask a question and then deleted it less then an hour later. Couldn’t handle it hey hahaha. I asked her what her job is now

Welcome to the blocked club
Shows how fragile and self absorbed she is. She can't handle an ounce of criticism. It's so odd.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe her - clubbing travel etc “it’ll all come to you”. Mate you can’t talk, you have been travelling all over the place. She infuriates me how she acts like she has been so hard done by throughout the covid pandemic 🙄
B250518B-481F-4F0D-999A-C90BE5E32357.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This girls has done 300% more “things” than I have this last 2 years. What on earth is she on about. Only thing on my mind is none of my pants fit, and I should have shares in Uber Eats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This girls has done 300% more “things” than I have this last 2 years. What on earth is she on about. Only thing on my mind is none of my pants fit, and I should have shares in Uber Eats
It is clearly because people were ripping into her on the questions story (including myself) judging by the fact she deleted it about 1 hour later. She now has to justify herself and boost her own ego a little to make herself feel better. She is actually a weirdo

Reactions: 11
Sometimes I feel like I relate to her, which sucks. She needs to give herself sometime to live for, get a job, even just for some social interaction, go volunteer. I felt like pure ~tit~ after Melb lockdowns, but now I’m working again and volunteering and I feel so much better. She keeps complaining about the same things, day after day and even year after year, yet refuses to ever change. You can’t do the same thing and expect a different outcome. Legit get a job at a local cafe Dani, you’ll feel better and actually might make genuine lasting friendships, not based on Insta.

Sometimes I feel like I relate to her, which sucks. She needs to give herself sometime to live for, get a job, even just for some social interaction, go volunteer. I felt like pure ~tit~ after Melb lockdowns, but now I’m working again and volunteering and I feel so much better. She keeps complaining about the same things, day after day and even year after year, yet refuses to ever change. You can’t do the same thing and expect a different outcome. Legit get a job at a local cafe Dani, you’ll feel better and actually might make genuine lasting friendships, not based on Insta.
Also not saying that’s the solution to everyone’s problems, but more of an encouragement to try something new and get out of the house :)

Reactions: 6
Well this is interesting ...

"the highlight reel" even though she constantly goes on about how IG is so fake and she wants to start showing her "real" self - funnily enough she deleted that dumb pic of her on her bday with the napkin on her head

"no ads just vibes" so she is legit unemployed and no longer "influencing" ... she's resigned herself to not working at all and wonders why people criticise her for spending stupid amounts on money but still trying to cry poor

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Also not saying that’s the solution to everyone’s problems, but more of an encouragement to try something new and get out of the house :)
Fab advice. If she’s struggling to get back into regular life, volunteering is really perfect

She’s really stupid for not using her following. There are accounts on Instagram with the same following as her and barely any engagement yet they still make so much money just from Instagram alone. I can’t believe she would give that up to mope around when she doesn’t have any educational qualifications.

She’s really stupid for not using her following. There are accounts on Instagram with the same following as her and barely any engagement yet they still make so much money just from Instagram alone. I can’t believe she would give that up to mope around when she doesn’t have any educational qualifications.
At this point, I think it boils down to too little to late. She doesn’t make any content any more and the only time she does stories it’s about poor me, poor me. If she did any brand advertising people would never buy into it because it would be so fake. People with a large following have to at give at least something to their audience first

Reactions: 8
Generously curious; how can she have these surgeries? Don’t they need to make sure her mental health is ok before getting anything done?
I try to avoid Dani as much as possible these days but occasionally I’ll see one of her stories like the one above. She really loves to talk tit about subjects she knows very little about, doesn’t she? I have PCOS and for me the ONLY thing that has helped and relieved my symptoms is being on the pill. It’s not a case of ‘just go on the pill’ Dani, for some of us that’s our actual treatment plan that WORKS.

Reactions: 7
Well this is interesting ...

"the highlight reel" even though she constantly goes on about how IG is so fake and she wants to start showing her "real" self - funnily enough she deleted that dumb pic of her on her bday with the napkin on her head

"no ads just vibes" so she is legit unemployed and no longer "influencing" ... she's resigned herself to not working at all and wonders why people criticise her for spending stupid amounts on money but still trying to cry poor
lmaooo

Attachments

• Haha
Bets on her dying her blonde and becoming a carefree beachy vegan surfer girl next year :ROFLMAO:

hahah can her personality change any faster 😂 At least she is accurate that she’s always getting a new tattoo…
BPD personified

Tbh it looks like she’s finally given up being a public figure/having a social media presence. I know everyone has had a rough two years but she had a bad breakup, finding out she had HPV, botched boob job, move to London, covid, being apart from her family when she was clearly going through something, plus whatever mental health issues she has - I think it all just got too much. She’s probably realised what’s important in life. People on GG were telling her for years to give it up as she doesn’t have the resilience for it, and it looks like she finally has. I don’t doubt her bank account isn’t stacked regardless but I’m still shocked she walked away from such easy money. But maybe it truly wasn’t worth it anymore. If so, good for her and I hope she heals and finds herself.

Reactions: 6
I know everyone has had a rough two years but she had a bad breakup, finding out she had HPV, botched boob job, move to London, covid, being apart from her family when she was clearly going through something, plus whatever mental health issues she has - I think it all just got too much.
poor dani boohoo such a tough two years for her LOL come on. Are you actually kidding me.

• Haha