Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilacs

F99E01E3-EC52-4099-A270-132DD495806B.jpeg

no but why did she keep messing w her face, just to end up looking like a yassified green goblin

255E95E3-1925-4470-A9FF-14544AC83B2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Oh wow, shes been through what 76% of females go through at some point in their lives. 9 out of 10 sexually active people have HPV. Many women has PCOS. Lots of people haven't been able to see family for years. Lockdown causes many people to feel shit. I don't want to hear her sob stories, she is a self righteous twat and she needs to get off social media.

Noinstafame

This girls has done 300% more “things” than I have this last 2 years. What on earth is she on about. Only thing on my mind is none of my pants fit, and I should have shares in Uber Eats

• Haha

Starry123

I think it would be so traumatic for a dog to travel all that way in a crate underneath a plane. She seems happy where she is and if her auntie wants to keep her leave her there. Dani how about you think about others needs rather than your own. U seemed to have replaced beans anyway with the rescue dog.

masondixon

I think you’re spot on about her embarrassment regarding Talia’s popularity, compared to Dani’s increasing irrelevancy. Remember that time she tweeted a happy birthday message to Talia, but worded it something like “I can’t believe you started off as a fan and now we’re friends!” So damn condescending. Oh how the turntables lmao.

Also she’s privated a shitload of videos on YouTube, only has 50 public now. That feeling when you gotta hide years worth of bullshit and lies!

• Wow

barbses

And tomorrow she'll have a very very (not at all) inspiring brain fart about how you should overcome your fears and just "GET THAT DAMN TATTOO". That's the only things she's ever been contemplating in her life, getting tattoos. She thinks all people are like her, with no passion, no drive, no responsibilities. No Danielle, we're over here contemplating if we should move countries for better opportunities, change our majors because that one we're currently doing is not making us happy anymore, change jobs because we're getting underpaid, dare to bring children into this world, battling cancer trying to decide going under chemo, etc. And she's over here acting brave for "getting a damn tattoo". Fu.k right off. She's a joke. And then she goes on to cry about not being able to fly Beans home. But can afford a hairstylist turning almost black hair into dusty pink and new tattoos. Bull-fu.king-s.it.

• Haha

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's said she's going to wait to settle down for a couple of months before searching for work? How much more fucking privileged can you get?? That she can sit on her ass and think her way out of her depression and not have to worry about money at all - and to another point, she kept going on about how broke she was and now she's saying she's got plenty of savings to live off while she "heals", just fuck all the way off Dani

Attachments

• Angry

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
If Dani wasn't such an awful person & pathalogical liar I would ALMOST feel sorry for her. She's obviously so lost, has no real friends, no qualifications, no 'relevancy', will not easily get a real job. She is over and she's not even 30.

niogkjd

Okay as an Australian with dying relatives overseas who can’t leave the country for fear of not being able to come home (they have halved flights). I’m beyond pissed she was able to come home. Go back and come back again. Yes she’s an Australian citizen and yes she has the right to come back this time. But she should have never ever been allowed the first time. So many exemptions have been given to people like her. Rather than getting all Australians still stranded overseas. She’s shameful. It should take her months in months just as it has with other Australians. My partner who is also a dual citizen. Hasn’t gone home to the US since the pandemic nor will he because we don’t want to be seperated for potentialy half the year if he can’t get a flight back home. Yet here Dani is somehow coming back twice.

• Heart

barbses

Well to be fair she's always been over-exaggerating saying how tiny her boobs were, so I don't think she's got a smaller implant, those are her actual boobs, she just kept saying how tiny they were to try and justify the surgery in the first place in my opinion. And about the "battle" scars... ffs I'm tired of her acting like she's a cancer survivor, she sounds ridiculous. She had a botched breast implant surgery and that's it. Not a battle scar, but a mark of a dumb decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Oh wow, shes been through what 76% of females go through at some point in their lives. 9 out of 10 sexually active people have HPV. Many women has PCOS. Lots of people haven't been able to see family for years. Lockdown causes many people to feel shit. I don't want to hear her sob stories, she is a self righteous twat and she needs to get off social media.
Right!! As I mentioned previously I have PCOS, had HPV and treatment to remove pre-cancerous cells from my cervix which is (unfortunately) very common. I’m still here working away in a hospital. She acts as if she is the first person to ever experience anything. Not everything is a big drama that means you stop ‘working’ because you’ve been fortunate enough to earn big bucks at one point in your life. Some of us just get on with it and the thought of just stopping working doesn’t even enter our minds.

• Heart

Recyclops

The pink hair is going to look awful with her orange tan. She’ll have to tone the tan down for it to look any good.
She cut off all that damaged hair, but then went and damaged the healthy hair by bleaching the crap out of it and dyeing it pink… smart.

barbses

She's so out of touch it infuriates me. She wanted to have this whole deep rent about time passing by fast while actually doing fuck all on the daily and then she whines about how much she hates slow texters? Like ?!?!?!! Hobbies? HOBBIES? Girl... your hobby is trying to choose between like 15 personalities for the day when you wake up and then what? No time for "me time"? Hasn't she been preaching about spending the past year on herself? Me time all the time? This woman... she angers me so much. I came to get a nice coffee while scrolling through tattle for a bit and now I'm fuming at the Sarbucks on a Wednesday early afternoon. 😂

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I can’t get over how she called it four elevens when she clearly meant 11:11 i.e. four ones 😂😂😂

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

Why can she not get paid for posts anymore? I understand she is pretty irrelevant now and her engagement would be terrible but hell even Jenelle Evans has brand deals. Surely she could do something.
Probably because she deletes the content soon after, which defeats the purpose for the brands; since the lack of exposer doesn’t weigh up the costs to partner with her again. Like that time she did a brand deal with that fashion label after her surgery and then ended up quickly deleting it

sjhadley

She’s on stories trying to talk herself through the fact (without directly saying it) that Em is solo travelling and has left her with the apartment responsibilities and dog, so she can’t solo travel herself and is extremely jealous of what Em is doing hence the FOMO lol. You’re “exactly where you’re meant to be” dani... on a plane back to your parent’s house so you can continue living life in your tumblr teenage land, no responsibilities, no direction. Just wants to live life as a child.

• Haha

nevred

Imagine basing your whole personality on being "overwhelmed" and "overthinking"... Fucking pathetic.
I mean it's cool to admit that there's struggle, hell, everyone struggles with life every now and then, nothing and nobody is perfect. But don't fucking put yourself voluntarily in the position of a victim... Who the fuck buys her crap anyway 😂🤮

• Haha

nevred

WAIT WHAT
What stalker? Did I miss out on something?
There is some dude on Twitter who is obsessed with Daniel, he sees her as his soulmate/twin soul etc. and even thinks they look like twins (hint, they don't). He posted here a long time ago and he is just the saddest person everrr and a full on creep.

Also I realized that 4/11 is her birthday. How original 🤪

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
She’s back with tumblr quotes… I don’t know who needs to hear this bull crap. I’ll tell you who needs to hear this it’s you Dani because you don’t know how to be happy you’re so worried about everyone else having friends and fun that you’ve not but urged you’re friendships. She is almost 30 and probably the type of person that if her friends ever had plans and didn’t invite her along that they weren’t really her friend and get all butt hurt about it. She really needs to learn how to take feedback especially critical feedback, you’re friends will not always like or agree with you and a good friend will be honest and disagree with you and tell you you are wrong. There’s no way she could accept that.

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Ahhh here we go again, dropping little breadcrumbs about how she’s such a victim.

It feels gross to even say it because I’m not for victim shaming but I just don’t believe her, I’m sure maybe something happened after her last ex but was he really stalking her? She was hiding inside her house with beans, why not call the police, and if there’s other girls who’ve had this experience if no one reports it then you are leaving it to happen to others, if you’re such an advocate Dani the. Be the person who stands up and ensures that no one has to go through it.

and again about the breast deformity? Everything with her is sooo extreme.
I’m calling it now once things settle in Australia Covid wise she will move back, because it’s going to make her soul happy 🙄