Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neuphsss

I think the Instagram account would have been one of her many accounts just renamed? Like one of her fitness ones or something?

And okay novel incoming. I’m a massive advocate for slow fashion and am incredibly passionate about it.

Not a fan of the greenwashing and just calling it “slow fashion” because it’s a small business. Her next video really should be her explaining her practices regarding sustainability, if it’s sourced via ethically certified companies, and if the whole supply chain is ethical.

Fairtrade certification, carbon offset shipping, biodegradable packaging (recycling is a good start), etc should all be a factor if you are going to jump on the TikTok trend and call your small business a slow fashion brand. Transparency is the BIGGEST factor in slow fashion and it’ll be telling if she flusters over this. Slow fashion is about overconsumption, human rights advocacy, and wearing and buying clothing that will last years and be worn for years. Her designs are trendy, not classic and timeless. Another factor that most slow fashion companies participate in is giving back via a small section of their profits etc (as she is not a social enterprise company) to charities like for women fabric workers in Bangladesh.

Honestly, if she has really done her research properly and really embodies slow fashion ethics with this brand I really do commend her. I just really hope she just a q&a type video or have a section on the website which lists WHY it is a slow fashion brand. As I said, transparency is the key.

fin~

Reactions: 12

oniongarlictomato

I moved countries three times in my twenties, changed careers twice - wasn't until age 28 I met the right person and finally found direction. Prior to that I also wasn't sure I wanted kids as I just didn't know if it would happen for me. Twenties are all about change and making mistakes I think, it creates great experiences, memories and growth. And to be honest, that time period is the best time to do all that! Would rather that than live in the same place my entire life being stagnant, and with minimal change, but that's just my opinion. Don't agree with Dani's content a lot of the time, but I can totally emphathise with her at the moment!
Apologizes for going off topic & powerleveling: thank you so much for this, I'm turning 28 this year and am very much so in a ''I'm a pathetic failure'' phase. Everything turned upside down and I've come to terms with some harsh truths, however I still feel like a headless chicken! Your testimony is very reassuring, I'm happy to hear you are settled and at peace with yourself - that is a luxury no one can buy or manufacture.

• Heart

Jwishy

she went to vote. Also yes, I see you but that post is kinda ironic. if you’re trying to be political and care about climate change.. posting a video driving you car to do said thing is not the smartest way to preach your view.

Also, it’s kind of funny that all of a sudden cares about climate change and the environment when not long ago she was pumping out clothing hauls etc. Good if is shes learning and changing her lifestyle, let’s just hope it’s not another activist bandwagon she’s trying to jump on.
It is just her current personality “Enviro-sutti”. Wonder what she’ll be next month 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I know we've all been wondering it for years, but seriously, how much longer can she last? At least a few years ago she was a toxic, problematic influencer who actually uploaded videos and did something besides writing bullshit instagram posts.

I'm honestly a little surprised that she never properly tried to use Talia for clout with how big she's become, because while they drifted apart, they never stopped being "friends". It could be embarrassment as she was so proud that their friendship was born out of Talia being a huge fan, yet Talia became bigger than Dani ever was without Dani's desperation, while being good and unproblematic. Looking back on their friendship, its so obvious that Talia was completely manipulated; she was a few years younger than Dani, inexperienced for her age and had barely started her career, not to mention her being a fan.

I'm glad Talia stuck with the Sidemen circle and escaped Dani, as well as the beauty industry as a whole. She was way too good for the toxicity of it. I'm glad Maddie escaped Dani too, and even though she never necessarily "made it", she seems to be happy and thriving while being a good person, which is way more than Dani is right now or ever will be. I hope Em ends up escaping too soon because Dani is repeating the same "I'm so lonely" complaints all over again like she did with both Maddie and Talia and she seems to have been really supportive through Dani's surgery.

• Heart

nevred

Yeah she is such a nerd for liking Zelda, one of the biggest fantasy game franchises by one of the biggest video game companies in the world. Ugh so brave and nerdy.

• Haha

Jwishy

Surprise surprise she’s moving back to Aus.

I genuinely hope being closer to family and having their support improves her mental health.

Also any bets on how quickly her Aussie accent will come back?

tootootoot

Chatty Member
As if she has changed her bio to artist and mental health advocate 😃😃 what a load of shite. Just because you got a crap tattoo and fling ink about the place doesn't make you an artist babe

ETA: I see she has another whole new friendship group. Where does she find these girls?!

Attachments

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Wonder how long she’s going to feel her true authentic self in Aus before she decides she’s alone, no one understands her and she’s too quirky to be herself. I do genuinely hope that moving home makes her happy though.

• Haha

barbses

I honestly wouldn't mind any of the fillers, plastic surgeries, veneers at all, if she wasn't always preaching about how important it is to accept and love your natural "state". Like she claims to be this huge advocate for self-acceptance and self-love, yet she has so many undisclosed procedures done. I just hope her fans don't actually think this is how she looks naturally, her lip injections and veneers are the only thing she's admitted getting when there's clearly waaayyy more, but again this just shows she still lacks responsibility, especially knowing how naive and young her audience is.

Jwishy

Yes this is what I find so odd, she keeps labelling it as a injury during surgery but it seems to be from her aftercare? Just another one of her lies. She never takes responsibility for anything.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
She constantly sprouts about mental health but she doesn’t seem to do anything about it, she’s stuck in tumblr/online world where she thinks that quotes fix everything. Her fake positivity and shallow mentality are dangerous. What exactly about her makes her so quirky and a deep sole. To be honest she is the most basic bitch
- has a meme page
- started resin art
- plays sims
- bulk posts quotes about accepting herself/loving herself
- has fillers and Botox yet constantly tells her followers that everyone is beautiful
- flaunts her designer bags
She is literally like every other influencer yet claims she’s not like the others, Atleast once a week posts rubbish about finally accepting who she is 🙄🙄🙄. She is TOXIC

• Heart

lilacs

i love how she's given so many excuses that we all have different ones LOOOOL

• Haha

moooooon

7C35C931-E540-489B-9C7D-B810A93A8880.jpeg

CC3183E6-D9A6-43E0-BA2F-45A25D0567B1.jpeg

the filters she’s using lately make her unrecognisable.. also whoever did her chin needs to be called out. It completely unbalances her face. You can’t have a chin that strong without a strong jaw and facial features to back it up. It just looks so wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad

lilacs

Does anyone know what her parents do? They seem to be quite well off to keep supporting her shitshow of a life.
yeah i think @tootootoot is correct

they must pull enough revenue then for her mum to do whatever she wants. jo had a jewellery side business thing going for a while, didn't seem very successful but when you have money, you can do whatever you like and not worry if it fails. that is why dani is able to make her pinterest fan merch lmao. mummy and daddy are funding it 😇

afterall, dani said so herself, she's spent ALLL her savings on her tattoo, her explant, bringing beans over etc. although she exaggerates, she would definitely be somewhat low in financials so bank of mum and dad it is

it's actually embarrassing to think dani was one of the masses of people to get lucky on youtube, but somehow managed to demolish this easy bag over and over again. all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and not be an asshole but she couldn't handle it. over the years she has fought with friends and peers, abused her dog and was stupid enough to broadcast it, was dumb enough to share her nasty opinions left and right and then even become a hypocrite for some (remember her rude tweets about fillers and boob jobs? lmao)

i love seeing useless influencers fall from grace. dani is not particularly skilled or insightful at anything (arguably fine with makeup but she is no better than the team at your local sephora but actually worse because she has no creativity, as seen by stealing looks from people like maddie). she falls into my personal category of useless influencers who imo bring nothing to the table. i cannot understand why people celebrate 'content creators' who have nothing to really share with their audience? just her little sunset pics, stories walking her dogs and photos of her out getting drinks. this is the kind of content you'll enjoy from people you personally know and care about, but why would you care what a stranger is doing lol?

i went off topic, but essentially, dani has zero drive or history of commitment to anything and i cant understand why she has fans lmfao

• Heart