Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she was previously telling everyone she hasn’t worked this whole year and therefore has no money...so if she hasn’t worked...what has she been doing? Except sitting and doing nothing lol.

Reactions: 13
Guys she’s at it again; acting like she has a full time job and her life is soooo hectic when really, she probably does nothing. I’m so relieved she has some time off in Greece to have a minute
Those lips are truly bloody awful, some people should just stay with the thin no lips look 😂

Reactions: 4
Guys she’s at it again; acting like she has a full time job and her life is soooo hectic when really, she probably does nothing. I’m so relieved she has some time off in Greece to have a minute
Her Aussie accent is really in full swing again hey. Remember when she used to get all out of sorts about people saying her English accent was fake?

Reactions: 5
I genuinely can’t believe people (mostly young girls) felt sorry for her that they sent her money so she can live it up in Mykonos. I’m baffled, what a hard life she has.

Damn didn't she say she'll be sober because of how horrible alcohol makes her feel the next day? She's so far from sober in these photos, typical drunk look. And I wouldn't necessarily point it out, because she did say she might have a glass of wine sometimes, but this isn't her first time looking full-on drunk in Mykonos, someone here earlier mentioned they saw stories from Em before where she was drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damn didn't she say she'll be sober because of how horrible alcohol makes her feel the next day? She's so far from sober in these photos, typical drunk look. And I wouldn't necessarily point it out, because she did say she might have a glass of wine sometimes, but this isn't her first time looking full-on drunk in Mykonos, someone here earlier mentioned they saw stories from Em before where she was drunk.
I completely forgot that she said she was going to be sober this year! Lollllll someone should remind her

duck don't let her see this, she will say her nonna is so proud of her Italian heritage showing
Oh the fact that for a second I thought I'm in Lydia's thread 😂 These two can just never get better, can they...

• Haha
Again with the pity party bullshit - "my last supper"??? You're not bleeping dying Dani, you're CHOOSING to move away from all your friends and making it seem like you had no other choice - the only reason you're moving back to Aus is to mummy and daddy can pay for your disgusting Balenciagas instead of you having to fork out from your minimal tiny savings 🥺 ... oh wait, that's mummy and daddy's money too!

Why can't she just do something without making out like she's the most disadvantaged person in the world? duck offffffffff

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dear for
Again with the pity party bullshit - "my last supper"??? You're not bleeping dying Dani, you're CHOOSING to move away from all your friends and making it seem like you had no other choice - the only reason you're moving back to Aus is to mummy and daddy can pay for your disgusting Balenciagas instead of you having to fork out from your minimal tiny savings 🥺 ... oh wait, that's mummy and daddy's money too!

Why can't she just do something without making out like she's the most disadvantaged person in the world? duck offffffffff
Dear God, how black face does Em look? 😳 Also she always puts so much concealer under her eyes it's so bad

Reactions: 6
Dani must be hotel quarantining by now, she’s been very quiet
Can wait for her if @I’m Aus” post in 2 weeks time 🥱

Reactions: 1