Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gorgeous woman lol.... not sure how anyone can say that. You don’t know what she looks like. What she chooses to show online is highly edited, facetuned, angled, rehearsed, with particular camera lense distortion and only one side of her face. Add to that the ugliness of her personality and how messed up she is on the inside is the only thing I’ll ever see on the outside.

You can see the blurred edges of her body where’s she’s facetuned her latest photos. She’ll never show video evidence that it matches up :sneaky:
I seen her in person around town plenty of times back when she lived in Melbourne, for beauty events. She is Soooooo odd looking in person especially near other humans. I remember staring in shock the first time, before I recognised her as an influencer, just stared as she looked so odd. Very very goofy cartoonish face with the exaggerated nose and big eyes. Photographs diminish just how odd she looks. And This was years ago before she went HAM on the filler so I can only imagine it’s gotten even more shocking to see her in the flesh

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All for constructive criticism but posts like the above genuinely annoy me because its just blatant trolling. Yes, Dani is incredibly problematic but I think it's cruel when people pick apart her looks. To be honest, she's still probably better looking than most of us on this board.

Reactions: 19
All for constructive criticism but posts like the above genuinely annoy me because its just blatant trolling. Yes, Dani is incredibly problematic but I think it's cruel when people pick apart her looks. To be honest, she's still probably better looking than most of us on this board.
Yeh hard agree. She’s obvs quite very insecure hence all the editing, angles, Botox, fillers etc. No need to be that cruel. Comments like that contribute to why people have body dysmorphia and insecurities

Reactions: 6
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It’s a gossip board at the end of the day, can’t act like you’re morally better than someone else when you’re still contributing to posts on the site 😂. Different degrees of gossip and all that blah blah blah, it’s easy to skim over and ignore.
She’s alright in my opinion, like a 6. With the filler she looks atrocious though and I can see how in person she’d look cartoonish and strange.

Reactions: 3
She’s going back to aus guys.
Poor beans
new to this thread but used to watch her years ago until the drama of leaving Beans in a dark room alone for 12 hours. Is she leaving the dog in the UK? I don’t see much of her now which is a shame but the dog deserves a better owner 😕

Reactions: 1
new to this thread but used to watch her years ago until the drama of leaving Beans in a dark room alone for 12 hours. Is she leaving the dog in the UK? I don’t see much of her now which is a shame but the dog deserves a better owner 😕
No she mentioned that she was flying beans back. I think she’s coming later after Danis completed the two weeks of quarantine

No she mentioned that she was flying beans back. I think she’s coming later after Danis completed the two weeks of quarantine
Oh the poor thing, I bet she’s going to be so stressed out on that flight and then having to be in quarantine for another 10 days after 😕 with Beans being a bracy breed I wouldn’t want to risk putting her through that much stress but I guess Dani doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6