Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's why I started off by saying many of you won't agree with me and it's fine. I know she's strongly edited, I still don't think her body would be ugly without editing. Wouldn't look the same, but for me it would still look nice. I think it basically comes down to preferences. Still, it's trash she won't ever talk about how she does not look the same in real life as she does on Instagram, because her young fans really do think that's reality.
I'll try and link a video (I hope it works) of what her face actually looks like, you're right, it's very different from what she shows but I still find it pretty.

But again, as you said, she could be the hottest girl in the world, as long as she has that horrible personality she will be considered ugly.

Edit: it's a 2019 video, other than some more fillers I reckon she looks kinda the same.

Reactions: 1
Yes, that's why I started off by saying many of you won't agree with me and it's fine. I know she's strongly edited, I still don't think her body would be ugly without editing. Wouldn't look the same, but for me it would still look nice. I think it basically comes down to preferences. Still, it's trash she won't ever talk about how she does not look the same in real life as she does on Instagram, because her young fans really do think that's reality.
I'll try and link a video (I hope it works) of what her face actually looks like, you're right, it's very different from what she shows but I still find it pretty.

But again, as you said, she could be the hottest girl in the world, as long as she has that horrible personality she will be considered ugly.

Edit: it's a 2019 video, other than some more fillers I reckon she looks kinda the same.

She is a pretty girl- what drives me nuts about the video is the fact that her hands don't match her face. Is she wearing white gloves?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
That caught my eyes, too, can't stand when beauty gurus (I know she's not one anymore but she started off like one) are incapable of at least matching their damn foundation to the rest of their bodies. Like her face has been on vacation in Mykonos but she didn't have the money to take the rest of her body with her. :ROFLMAO:

She looks like that Russian girl whose trying to be undead Angelina Jolie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dani def not sober in that club with that water bottle hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dani def not sober in that club with that water bottle hehe
she’s in for a shock when she gets back to Aus and clubs are all shut. I almost hope that Melb goes into another lockdown when she gets back (sorry for all those that live in Melb).

Reactions: 6
she’s in for a shock when she gets back to Aus and clubs are all shut. I almost hope that Melb goes into another lockdown when she gets back (sorry for all those that live in Melb).
Omg I'm honestly hoping for the same. I'd feel sorry for the people in Melb, but she'd really deserve to finally get to see what it really looks like being locked up during a pandemic, because so far she only knows about it from the news.

Omg I'm honestly hoping for the same. I'd feel sorry for the people in Melb, but she'd really deserve to finally get to see what it really looks like being locked up during a pandemic, because so far she only knows about it from the news.
lockdown won’t even stop her let’s be real, she doesn’t respect anyone

Lol her lips, and no way does her butt look like that! I mean the scar just looks like a normal boob job scar! God I want to know if she is suing and if even has a case. I think not
To be fair, it is easy to make your butt look a bit bigger or perkier depending on what underwear/bikini bottom you wear. I don’t have a large butt but it looks damn peachy when I wear thongs and skimpy high rise style bottoms! In regards to the ‘battle scar’ (christ🙄) and her boobs, I thought she had the implants removed? Her boobs are looking bigger than they are naturally unless she’s wearing a padded bikini top that’s giving them a bit of a boost.

Well to be fair she's always been over-exaggerating saying how tiny her boobs were, so I don't think she's got a smaller implant, those are her actual boobs, she just kept saying how tiny they were to try and justify the surgery in the first place in my opinion. And about the "battle" scars... ffs I'm tired of her acting like she's a cancer survivor, she sounds ridiculous. She had a botched breast implant surgery and that's it. Not a battle scar, but a mark of a dumb decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that's bad. :rolleyes: I know some people get super tanned if they spend a week in the sun and if I'm right this isn't Em's first time in Greece this summer, but I'm pretty sure that's a screwed up self-tanner, she can't blame it on the filter because Dani's skin doesn't look the same as hers. Guess she decided to be black today...

Reactions: 2
Lol her lips, and no way does her butt look like that! I mean the scar just looks like a normal boob job scar! God I want to know if she is suing and if even has a case. I think not
That first picture is soooo blurry at the edge of her bum, one of the most obvious signs of photoshop

Reactions: 2
Poor dani, we can help you with money! What’s your paypal, we’d all love to send you some donations to support your next designer bag purchase. Hang in there dani you poor thing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think her boobs do look a little bigger, strange, but you’re right her boobs were never that small. The funny thing is she can’t even sell most of the tit she has e.g makeup and clothes because it’s all been gifted she doesn’t even know what having to actually pay for things is like

When she said it feels great to just sit and not do anything... I'm sorry am I missing something? Hasn't she been doing nothing for the past like 10 months?
Also this "you're right where you need to be" crap needs to stop. Oh really? She's just throwing around vague words and goes on about her day, forgetting about it in like 5 seconds. Tell this to the people in ICU who don't know if they'll make it because there are people in the world still unable to comprehend the fact that there's a pandemic going on. Tell this to people who are actually poor, can't eat, can't feed their children, can't pay off mortgage, lost their jobs, are for real stranded in or outside Australia with no place to live, no savings to live up. To the people that are actually financially in a bad position. I swear this is the dumbest girl I've ever seen on the internet. To hell with all this toxic positivity, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 13